chapter 37

By the time Raymond drove to his house, it was 11:17pm and it was still raining.
He parked his car in the driveway and got out, taking Jasmine into his arms gently and carried her inside the house.

Her entire body was still shaking and her eyes were shut. she nuzzled her face on his wet chest, wrapping her arms on his neck.

Entering the living room, he laid her gently on the big couch and removed her arms from his neck and dropped his keys on the table.

She muffled some words, curling up into a ball, hugging her knees to her chest as she shivered.

He got down on one knee as he took off her sandals slowly and tossed it on the floor.
He then got up and removed his wet jacket, tossing it on the other couch, and took off his shoes and socks quickly.

He quickly rushed down to one of the guest bathrooms down the hallway and fixed her a hot bath.
When he returned back to her, she was still curled up in the same position.

He let out a long sigh as he stood in front of her not knowing what next to do.
He knew he was hesitating but he couldn't blame himself.

"What's wrong with me!" He groaned, grabbing a fist of his wet hair, getting frustrated.

"C'mon Raymond, what's your fucking problem," he said to himself quietly, letting go of his hair.

"You always do this. Just take off her damn clothes already." He sighed staring at her as he stood there, fidgeting.

He couldn't tell why he was holding back but he felt uncomfortable trying to take off her clothes.
She wasn't like those women he would bring back home to fuck and rip off their entire clothes with ease.
The situation before him was different.

He snapped out from his thoughts as she let out a loud sneeze.
No more delaying, he had to do this.

"Fuck this."

He leaned closely as he pulled her arms from her leg gently and straightened her leg. He unzipped her trouser, pulling it down slowly.
His eyes then shifted to her red laced panties .

"Focus Raymond." He shook his head, keeping his perverted thoughts at bay as he went back to work, taking the trouser off her, one leg after the other.
He tossed the trouser to the floor and his hands moved to her blouse.

He began to unbutton her blouse, his finger tips grazing upon her cold skin.
He took off her blouse and tossed it on the floor, next to the trouser.

He stood straight as his eyes gazed upon her body. She was wearing a red bra and it cupped her breast perfectly.

He couldn't help but agree that she had a beautiful body. He noticed a long scar, few inches below her right breast.

He leaned close and ran his finger tip slowly on the scar and woundered how she got it. He pulled his hand away and removed a strand of wet hair from her face.

He let out a deep breath and scratched his chin as he knew he had to take off her bra and panties.

He inhaled sharpely and rubbed his palms together. "Alright, let's do this."

He tugged on her panties, pulling it off quickly. He then raised her up gently and unhooked her bra and pulled it off her.

He carried her into his arms and walked to the guest bathroom. He then laid her gently into the bath tub. The water was steamy hot and so he got a small towel from the cabinet.

He rolled up his sleeves and dipped the towel into the water and placed the wet towel on her forehead.

Getting on his knees, he wiped on her face with the towel, making sure to be gentle and not to wake her up. He wiped on her neck, down to her collar bone and moved to her shoulders.

He didn't know why, but he felt so comfortable cleaning her up. He had never bath a woman before. He felt it was something so intimate and never dared to try it with any of the women he had slept it.

He held her left hand as he dipped the towel into the water and wiped on her hand gently.

All these while his hands had been touching her, Jasmine never opened her eyes or muffled out a word and had even stopped shaking. He kept his eyes focused on her face as he continued wiping the towel all over her body.

He didn't mind the fact that he was still in his wet clothes as all his attention was focused on Jasmine.

At this moment, he didn't care at all. He wasn't even sexually aroused to the fact that a beautiful naked woman was in his bathroom. He just wanted to make sure she was clean, warm and safe.