chapter 2

'what the fuck!'
Jasmine thought as she pushed John's hand away, feeling irritated. The feel of his touch on her cheeks made her skin crawl and she felt disgusted.

She gave him a warning look. "I would appreciate it sir if you wouldn't touch me again."

He smirked. "And if I do?"
He was enjoying the look on her face.
He admired women who could put up a fight but no matter how strong headed they turn out to be, he always made sure to have them begging between his legs. The weak ones were easy to get and never satisfied him the way he desired. He knew already that Jasmine was desperate for the job and she would do anything to work in his company. All he had to do was lay out his offer before her and he hoped she would make the right decision.

Jasmine had seen the signs already and knew what his intention was. She was done acting polite and calm. She had to let him know that she wouldn't take any bullshit from him and would put him in his place if he touched her again.
Men who tried to take advantage of women was one thing that Jasmine hated most.

"Then you would leave me no choice but to be disrespectful," she said through gritted teeth.

Unfortunately for John, he thought Jasmine was just an ordinary lady like everyone else he had interviewed and had sex with them in his office before giving them the job.
He had no idea that Jasmine was a brown belt holder in karate.

"Oh yes, I love disrespectful employees." He licked his upper lips slowly, grinning widely as he took another step closer to her.

"Look Jasmine, you're a grown ass beautiful lady, I'm pretty sure you are wise enough to make the right decision. All you have to do is to take care of this big guy," he said, pointing at the huge boner shooting out from his trouser.
"And the job is all yours."

She squinted her eyes at him in anger, bitting the inside of her lips as she clenched her fist hard. She felt insulted and disrespected as she heard those words from him. As desperate as she was for the job, she could never stoop too low to such level just to get a job.
She said nothing, glaring at him with hateful eyes. She felt sick and disgusted and just couldn't imagine herself working for such a man like John. She would rather remain jobless than call him her boss.

Using a hand, he unbuckled his belt as he stared at her with a crooked smile on his face. "Don't worry, i'll go easy on you," he said as he tried to touch her face with his other hand.

She drew back quickly and grabbed his wrist, twisting it hard.

"Aahhh." He yelped out in pain and tried to use his other hand to hit her.

She saw his movement and quickly avoided his blow and pushed him roughly to the floor.

Forgetting about the pain on his wrist, he focused his anger on getting Jasmine and dealing with her.
Getting up quickly, he rushed at her.
"You bitch!"
He hissed as he grabbed her on the throat and pulled her close to him.

No woman had ever refused John, and he was infuriated that she had attacked him.
He planned to beat Jasmine up and then fuck her hard over his desk till she screamed and begged for his mercy.

His hold on her small neck tightened as she struggled to free herself.
He raised his hand to hit her but she quickly grabbed her bag from the desk and used it as a shield to protect her face.

He slapped her bag with full force and unluckily for him, his fingers hit the big stones designed on the bag.
He wailed out in pain as he let go of her neck, leaning back to the desk as he held his hurt fingers.

She exhaled deeply as she swallowed hard, rubbing her neck gently.
She needed to leave his office immediately or he might come after her again. She grabbed her bag quickly and turned to leave.

"Get back here." He shouted furiously as he got up quickly and used his good hand and pulled at her hair hard, drawing her back to him.

She yelped from the pain she felt when he pulled her hair. Her back was on his chest as he held her hair tight. Bringing her exposed neck to his lips, he kissed her neck hard as he bit on her skin while his other hand worked the zip of his trouser.

Dropping her bag on the floor,she raised her right elbow and hit him with force on the jaw.

The pain he felt on his jaw made him to let go of her hair as he staggered back. Placing a hand on his jaw,he could taste his own blood.

Fuming in anger, she turned to him and with her right leg raised,she gave him a powerful kick with her strong heels on his abdomen.

He let out a big cry as he stumbled back, hitting his head on the desk and falling hard on the floor.
Breathing heavily,he held his wounded side as he winced out in great pain.

She wiped her palm on the spot he had kissed her with a disgusted look on her face. She wanted to beat him some more but decided against it. She wouldn't want him calling the security on her.
She straightened her gown and arranged her hair as she bent down to pick her bag.

"Get out!" He exploded and spat out blood from his mouth. "You are fired."

She let out an angry scoff. "like I ever worked here," she said and rolled her eyes at him.

He got up slowly, gritting his teeth as he looked at her with pain and fury in his eyes.

"I'm gonna make sure that you never get accepted anywhere, i promise you this."
He threatened with an angry snarl .

"Yeah, we'll see about that."

"You'll regret this bitch." He shouted, cussing at her furiously.

She looked to him with so much hate filled in her blue eyes as she pointed at him,
"You know what, you are a fucking piss of shit and I hope you get run over by a car and die a miserable death. Fuck you."
She spat angrily at him and gave him the middle finger as she walked to the door and shut the door hard behind her, while he continued ranting out angrily of how he would deal with her.

Please leave a comment and don't forget to vote(✿ ♡‿♡)