chapter 26

It'd been two months already since Jasmine had been working for Raymond.

Raymond was pretty impressed with her work and made sure she followed him to any art exhibition or show he went. He wasn't sexually attracted to Jasmine but he liked her. He constantly praised her for her work and admired her alot for her deep passion for art.

Jasmine got pretty close with Gloria and everyone at the gallery knew her and appreciated her for her efforts. She was very friendly and jovial with everyone.

Some of her male colleagues had asked her out but she had declined politely. She wouldn't want to start anything with anyone who worked in the same place with her.

Being Raymond's secretary and doing her catering business was stressful but she worked hard to be able to provide for her siblings.

Christain and Christine started classes a month ago. They've been going from home as it was really close to college.
They usually helped Jasmine in making some supplies to her clients when they were free. Though it was Christain who helped more.

Jasmine was happy that things were going well with Christine. Though, Christine made small talks with them but still, they haven't had any quarrels or arguments lately. And Christine haven't gotten into a fight since she started college.

Eversince Andrew went back, they talked almost everyday on the phone during the first three weeks. Jasmine always had this huge smile on her face whenever she hears his smooth voice over the phone or when they Skyped.
She knew she was falling too quickly for him but she couldn't help it. He made her happy and always put a smile on her face.

She had thought of going to California to visit him but she didn't want to look desperate and needy. Besides she was too busy to make out time to travel.

But after a month, he had stopped calling or picking her calls. He would send her a text message, promising to call but never called back.

Maybe he had gotten back with his girlfriend, she always thought. Hoping he would call and say something to her. Her heart longed to see him again, to hear his deep voice,to stare into his beautiful green eyes and feel his touch and soft lips against hers.

******************
**********************
*******************

Raymond parked his Ferrari GTC4lusso at Hamptons' club, dressed casually as he walked inside. He wore a black turtle neck shirt, black pants with white sneakers. The shirt hugged his body tight, showing off his muscles and abs.

It was a Saturday night and the huge club was booming with loud music, disco lights and filled with people.
He walked to his usual spot at the VIP section and met Bright who got up and gave him a bro hug.

"What's up my man."Bright sat down, pouring champagne into their glasses as he gave a glass to Raymond.

Raymond took the glass and took a long sip. "Good man. so what's the plan for tonight?" he asked as he placed the glass on the table.

"The plan tonight my man is that we are gonna have some drinks with some beautiful ladies and then hit the casino afterwards," Bright said grinning widely.

"Whoa." Raymond Chuckled."I see you got your groove back. Took you long enough."

Bright laughed."Fuck off man."

"Okay, let's have some fun."Raymond grinned as he clasped his hands together.

He noticed a beautiful blond dancing at the corner with three of her friends as she kept looking at him. She was dressed in a tight black gown that got to her thighs. She was skinny and curvy, just the way he liked them. He grinned when she winked at him sexily.

He smirked and invited her over with her friends as he told the security to let them in.

Please leave a comment lovelies,I wanna know your thoughts*******
Love you guys•••(๑˙❥˙๑)