chapter 12

***********
**************
******************
*************************

He found himself in an empty building, standing alone with a puzzled look on his face.
He eyes darted around quickly, wondering how he got there.

"Hello." He called out in a raised voice, but no one answered.

He felt someone's presence watching him from behind.
Not wasting a second, he turned back quickly and froze on his feet the moment his eyes met her.

"Ella!"
His voice was small and whispery that he couldn't even recognize his own voice. He stood there, not moving an itch from his position as fear seized his body.

The beautiful lady dressed in a long white gown, looked at him with no expression on her face.

She turned and walked away.

He quickly recovered from his shock as he ran after her, calling out her name with desperation in his voice.

He saw her in the hallway and watched as she opened a door and walked in.

Trembling inside in fear, he walked slowly towards the door and entered inside the room.

As he entered, the door shut with a loud bang and the room became dark.

His heart was throbbing loudly in his ears as his breathing quickened, hands clammy and the darkness around swallowed him, keeping him trapped inside.
He turned around in fear trying to find a way out in the darkness.

"Hello." He called out in a shaky tone, his breathing labored as if he had ran a hundred miles.
"Ella!"

Immediately a small light came on and he saw the young lady.

He gasped loudly as his eyes shot wide when he saw her and stepped back quickly, terrified by what he saw.

Her white gown was covered in blood, her hair all gone and her face was pale and white as a ghost.
Standing before him, she looked more like a skeleton with little flesh on her small body.

"Why Raymond!" Her voice was so low like a whisper, with so much force behind it.

He felt numb and afraid, taking more steps backwards as tears flowed from his eyes.

"Why Raymond! Why weren't you by my side when I needed you,"
she said taking slow steps towards him, her cold blooded eyes never leaving him.

" No." He choked in tears,his breath caught in his throat.

"I thought you loved me Raymond,I thought you cared," she said raising her voice, walking towards him as she increased her pace.

"I'm sorry Ella, I'm so sorry." More tears flowed from his eyes as his back touched a wall.

"Why weren't you there for me?" Blood shot out from her eyes like tears.
"Why!!".

"I'm sorry Ella." He shivered, feeling the dread running down his spine as he shut his eyes tight.
"I'm so sorry." He cried.

"Look at me Raymond." The lady commanded in a harsh and fierce tone.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me." He kept saying with his eyes closed.

" I SAID lOOK AT ME!!!"
She screamed loudly.

***********
******
****

Raymond shot up straight from bed, his whole body dowsed in a cold sweat. His heart was racing and the fear and disorientation from waking up from a nightmare present in his mind.
One would begin to wounder what he saw that had made him to awoken from his sleep all shaken up and terrified.

He glanced around, his eyes still blurry with sleep. In his hazy vision, he looked beside him and saw that Sophia was lying down on her stomach, facing him as she snored lightly.

Wiping his sweaty face with his palm, he took a deep breath and swallowed hard, his throat dry and icky.

Getting up quietly from the bed he walked into the bathroom. He turned on the tap and splashed cold water on his face.

He looked at his refection on the mirror and a shiver ran down his spine as he thought of his nightmare. His brown eyes looked weary and tired.

Breathing in deeply, he splashed more water on his face and turned off the tap.

With his head bent, he grabbed unto the sink and shook his head, feeling a sharp pain in his heart.

Every night he goes to bed with a woman, he would have these taunting nightmares. And when he wakes, he is reminded of his painful past. A past that he wished he would never remember. If only the heavens would grant him his wish and strike him with amnesia, he wouldn't have to remember anything or anyone from his painful past. Despite his medication and therapy, the nightmares still tormented.

Grabbing a towel, he wiped his face and his chest, tossing the towel on the floor. He opened the cabinet and took his medication.

Going back to his room, he went to his large walk in closet and wore a sweat pant, leaving his chest bare.
Walking barefoot, he left the room and went downstairs to the bar to fix himself a glass of vodka.

Leave a comment behind and don't forget to vote(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤