chapter 38

When Raymond was done cleaning Jasmine up, he got up slowly and dropped the towel in the sink.
He decided to let her stay in the tub as he went off to take a hot bath.

He left the bathroom door open and walked out to the living room. He gathered her wet clothes in his hands and climbed upstairs, entering his room.

He folded her clothes and underwear, putting them in the hamper. When his house keeper comes in the morning, she would take care of that.

He took off his wet clothes and tossed them on the floor, walking butt naked into the bathroom.
Turning on the tap, he stepped into the shower and a low moan escaped his lips as the water hit him.

With his head bent, he placed both hands on the glass wall as the steaming water poured down on him.

He closed his eyes and began to think about Jasmine. He was still curious and needed to know what actually happened to her.

'What woman in her right mind would leave herself stranded under this harsh weather?
And why did she even scream when she was even attacked or molested by someone?
Something terrible must have happened to her or maybe to someone she knows or loves.'

He thought, racking his fingers in his wet hair. He raised his face up as the water washed down on his face.
Wiping his face with his palm, he turned his back and ran his fingers in his hair again.

He turned off the shower, stepped out and grabbed a white towel.
He wiped his face and hair with the towel before wiping it down his body.
Wrapping the towel on his waist, he walked out of the bathroom and went to his walk in closet.

He sighed as he thought of what Jasmine would wear. He didn't have any female clothes hanging around as he had never let any woman stay over for more than a night.

Opening his dresser, he picked out a grey sweater and black sweat pants for her and chose a black short for himself.

He stepped into his room and placed the clothes on the bed. Taking off the towel and tossing it on the bed, he wore his short, leaving his chest bare.

He picked up the clothes he chose for her and placed them in his arms as he left his room.

He entered the guest room and placed the clothes on the bed and walked into the bathroom. He picked out a blue towel from the cabinet and placed it on his shoulder.

Going over to Jasmine, he picked her up gently from the tub, wrapped her body with the towel and carried her into the bathroom.

He sat down on the bed, with Jasmine on his laps and dried her up with the towel. He then placed her gently on the bed and wore the clothes on her.
The sweater was big on her and the pants were a little bit loosed on the waist.

He laid her carefully on the left side, placing her head gently on the pillow.
He got up and turned on the heat as it was still raining heavily. He then walked to the closet and took out a white duvet.

He covered her up with the duvet and then sat down on the bed, leaning close to her, with one foot dangling out. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, watching her closely while she slept.

Light snores left her parted lips as she slept soundly. He touched her face softly and a soft smile formed on his face.

"The things you've made me do for you, Jasmine," he said in a soft tone, his eyes gazing upon her peaceful face.
He had the urge to kiss her on her plump lips but thought against it. He couldn't take advantage of her in this state.

He let out a small breath and tried to get up but immediately she grabbed his arm tightly.

He was surprised by her action as he looked at her with a puzzled look on his face.

"Don't go." She mumbled, holding unto him tightly as she rested her cheeks on his arm.

"Please don't go," she said again, eyes still shut.

He scratched the back of his neck lightly as he looked down at his arm where she was holding him.

"Well, i could just lie down for a little bit." He shrugged and laid down next to her, pulling her close to his chest.

She nuzzled on his neck, wrapping her arm round his waist. He rubbed her back gently, resting his chin gently on her head.

Holding her closely, he could hear her heart beat and feel her warm breath fanning his neck.

"Just for a little bit." He muttered and closed his eyes slowly, enjoying the feeling of having her in his arms as he listened to the raindrops.

Hey lovelies!!
don't forget to vote and leave a comment
Love you guys (◕દ◕)♥️♥️

Burning Desire (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara