chapter 27

"Do you think they will eventually agree to sign this deal with us?" Sophia asked Raymond as she sat on his office desk, in his father's company.

His office at the company was huge and had glass partitions. He had five of his paintings and a large framed photograph of him hanging on the wall.

"Well if they dont," Raymond said as he leaned back on his chair. "They will have no other choice but to sell out their company."

They had finished having a meeting with the share holders of another company that was folding. Raymond had laid out his offer out, that he would buy their stocks and take 50% of their shares. The share holders had offered 40% but Raymond's request was final and so the shareholders had left, promising to give their reply in their next meeting.

Sophia nodded and crossed her legs, making her thighs to be exposed.
"Well they better make the right choice now the offer is still on," she said.

"Well we'll know till our next meeting," he said as he scratched his chin lightly.

"Anyways," She clasped her hands softly. "Enough with all that talk. what will you be doing tonight?" she asked.

He inhaled deeply."Working." He answered.

She scoffed and removed a strand of hair from her face. "I'm spending the night at your place tonight so, you're gonna push your work aside," she told him.

He chuckled lightly, looking at her.

"Yes." She smiled as she leaned closer  and held his tie, playing her fingers on it slowly. "Just you and me, all through the night." She kept her eyes locked on his brown eyes as she bit her lower lip sexily.

"Like I told you." He removed her hand from his tie gently. "I have work to do, so push those nasty thoughts away."

She chuckled. "Nasty thoughts, really!"

"Okay so tell me, what exactly do you have in mind for tonight?" he asked, folding his arms.
He knew the only reason she was coming over was for the sex. Besides, that was the only thing they had as a relationship.

"Mhmm, someone is eager to know what mama is cooking for tonight." She ran a finger down his nose slowly .

"Yes, I wanna know." He took her hand into his.

"Well, mama wants it to be a surprise little one." She giggled, nudging her nose with his.

"You're crazy." He shook his head slowly and chuckled.
"Very well, I'll do my best not to miss this surprise," he said to her.

She grinned widely. "Good boy." She leaned closely and placed a kiss on his lips.
"And please Raymond," she said as she got down from the desk. "Make sure that your bitch of a neighbor doesn't come poking around or I'm gonna slap the shit out of her."

The few times Sophia had gone over to Raymond's place to spend the night, sometimes their making out was been interrupted by Anna ringing the doorbell. It always infuriated Sophia and she despised Anna alot.

He laughed. "Her name is Anna."

"And i don't give a fuck." She rolled her eyes, letting out a scoff.
"I'll see you tonight handsome." She blew him a kiss and walked out of his office, swirling her hips at him.

He grinned as he watched her leave his office.