chapter 1

Jasmine sat in silence in the lounge as she went through her email,waiting patiently while the secretary was busy arranging some files at the table.

Her journey from her apartment to the company that morning was frustratingly slow as the streets had been solid with traffic.
Luckily, she was able to meet up with the appointed schedule.
Today was Jasmine's interview at Shelly's cosmetics and she hoped silently that it would go well because she really needed the job.

An incident happened at her old work place, where she worked as an art dealer, that made her to loose her job and all her clients. She was wrongly accused of embezzling funds and stealing art works from the gallery. Because of the close relationship she had with her former boss, he didn't call the police immediately. Her boss decided to give her some time to pay off everything she had stolen. She was fired at the spot. She had to sell her family's house and everything in it to alleviate her debt.

She finally found out it was her best friend that set her up because she was jealous of Jasmine's accomplishment at the gallery.
Without any evidence to clear her name and prove her innocence, Jasmine felt numb and defeated. To escape the shame, she left New York and moved to Gainesville,Florida.

The intercom buzzed, dragging Jasmine's focus away from her phone. She looked in the secretary's direction.

The secretary answered it quickly.
"Yes, sir?"

"Send her in," the general manager said over the telecom.

"Okay, sir." The secretary gave a short nod and turned to Jasmine.
"You can go in now."

Jasmine put down her phone, grabbed her bag and stood up, giving the secretary a warm smile.
"Thank you,"
she said and walked to the office.

***********
***********
**************
Inside, the general manager adjusted his tie and went through a file in his hands.

There was a light knock on the door.
"Come in," he said, still looking at the file.

The door opened quietly. Jasmine walked inside the big office, shutting the door behind her.

She was dressed in a blue fitted gown that hugged her curvy body perfectly, with a black jacket laying over her shoulders. Her heels and hand bag matched the jacket in color and style. Her light complexion and long brown hair pulled back into a pony tail only made her outfit all the more sexy. Her face was almost all natural. She had applied just a tad bit of make up on her face, including her - die -for red lipstick.
She walked up to him with a vibrant smile, her blue eyes twinkling with life.

"Good morning," she said, standing in front of his desk with a beaming face.

The general manager raised his head and looked at her face. His eyes grew wide as he raised his brows in awe.

"Wow!" He breathed, staring at her face.
He knew she looked beautiful when he saw her picture on her profile. But seeing her in person, he was struck by her astonishing beauty. His eyes moved to her body.

'She's fucking beautiful and so curvy,'
he thought as his fingers met his chin, his eyes gazing upon her lustfully.

He finally looked up at her and smiled. "Jasmine, right?" He questioned, still admiring her body.

"Yes, sir." Jasmine gave a short nod, teeth showing. She was fully aware of his eyes roaming everywhere her body.
She stood confidently without embarrassment because this was always the first impression she got from the other managers she interviewed with. She was naturally endowed and they would just have to deal with her off-limits, beautiful body.