chapter 40

Raymond finally recovered from his shock and left the room quietly.He walked upstairs to his room and entered the bathroom.
Going to the sink, he turned on the tap, bent his head and splashed cold water on his face.

He exhaled sharply, raising his head and looked at his reflection in the mirror. Looking closely, there wasn't any fear or stress in his brown eyes as it would have been everytime he woke up from the nightmare, with a woman by his side.

He felt relaxed and calm. He didn't know if he should feel happy or worried by this strange feeling but he needed to make a quick call immediately.

Turning off the tap, he grabbed a towel and wiped his face. He placed the towel on his neck as he left the bathroom.

Going to his room, he began to search for his phone. He checked the bed and bedside tables but couldn't find it.
He picked up his trouser he tossed on the floor that was still wet and checked the pockets. No phone.

'Where did I drop it?'
He thought, dropping the trouser on the floor.

He walked out of his room and went to the living room but still couldn't find it. He then decided to check his car. He grabbed his car key from the table as he left the room.

The early morning breeze blew on his face as he stepped out to the driveway. He opened the car door and saw his phone lying on the seat.

"Must have dropped off from my pocket," he said, picking up his phone and shut the door.

He quickly dialed his secretary's line at his father's company's. He dialed the line two times before his secretary answered.

"Hello?" His secretary's sleepy voice said over the phone.

"Jeremy listen, I want you to call the investors and inform them that the meeting today has been cancelled." Raymond told him.

"Huh?" Jeremy sounded confused.

"Did you hear what I just said?" Raymond asked.

"Yes sir, but why? The meeting was scheduled for today," Jeremy said.

"Not anymore. Tell them an emergency came up and I'll meet them tomorrow. Also reschedule an afternoon flight for me, is that understood?"

"Yes sir. Anything else?"

"No, that'll be all." Raymond hung up and walked back inside.

******************
*******************
*************************

Jasmine stirred lazily on the bed, opening her eyes slowly. She stretched her arms and legs on the bed, yawning widely.

Rubbing her sleepy eyes with her palm, she got up and sat upright.
She blinked, scratching the back of her head, covering her mouth with her other palm as she yawned again.

Still feeling sleepy and tired, she looked at the big room and a frown appeared on her sleepy face.

'Why does my room look different?'

She thought, blinking away the sleep from her eyes. She rubbed her eyes gently with the back of her palm and glanced around the room.

Everything was different. The paintings on the wall, the curtains,the floor work design, the furnitures, the scent... and the room was so big.

'Where are Christine's posters?

Why is the ceiling so fucking high?

And why is the dresser so big?'

She felt really confused and rubbed her eyes again. She looked at the bed and was shocked at how big the bed was and the bed cover was different.

"What..." She was speechless as she grabbed the duvet and pulled it off her slowly. Her eyes instantly shot wide when she noticed what she was wearing.
"What the fuck!" She exclaimed in shock, placing her palm over her mouth.

The sweater and pants were big on her and looked nothing like anything she would ever wear to bed.
They even smelt different.

She thought, sniffing the sweater."Smells like a man's cologne."

She pulled the neck of the sweater down and looked. "Oh shit!" She gasped, her eyes shot wide when she realized she wasn't wearing a bra. She quickly pulled the sweat pant down and looked.

Her panties were gone.

Her heart began to beat fast as she realized that this wasn't her room and she was completely naked underneath.

She felt cold and sweaty,her breathing getting heavy.She grabbed the neck of the sweater tightly as fear gripped her.
"Where am I?"

😁😁😁I wounder what's going on in her mind.....

Leave a comment lovelies,I wanna know your thoughts (。♡‿♡。)(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤