chapter 20

Raymond gripped Anna's hair as he deepened the kiss, nipping on her lips gently. She moaned in pleasure, curling her arms round his neck.

He grabbed her on the thigh, lifted her up with ease and laid her down on the couch. He lowered his body to hers and she moaned in pleasure at the feel of his naked skin. He possessed her mouth with lavishly sensual kisses, his hands coursing over her naked body.

She wrapped her legs round his waist and ran her hands on his back, kissing him hungrily. His thumb rubbed lazy circles over her nipple, making it harder, darker until she arched in helpless supplication.

He attacked her neck with rough kisses, nipping on her skin as he trailed his wet tongue down her collar bone and sucked on her exposed skin.

Bitting her lips hard, she gripped his hair as soft moans escaped her mouth.
Understanding the wordless plea, he bent and took the tip of her breast into his mouth. He tugged roughly, his tongue bringing hot Sparks to the surface of her skin.
She gasped and threw her head back, closing her eyes as she whimpered and shivered in his arms.

He played with her nipple using his wet tongue as he fanned her with his hot breath, her blood coursed frantically and the ache in her flesh became sharp.

He grabbed her left breast in his palm and sucked roughly, tugging at her nipple with his teeth as his other hand assaulted her other nipple with his finger tips, rubbing and pinching.
She gripped his hair from the pleasure, moaning loudly.

He moved to the other nipple and attacked her roughly with his tongue and teeth.

"Aahhh." She let out a loud moan as she bit her lower lip hard.

He let go of her nipple as his mouth moved in hot open kisses over her throat and down to her breast, while at the same time his fingers slipped farther between her legs.
She clenched a fist of his hair and pulled hard, moaning in pleasure.

He trailed his wet tongue down to her stomach and kissed her on the navel. The silky swirl of his tongue in the hollow of her navel sent fire licking through her veins. He moved his mouth down to her pussy and blew slightly on her pubic hair as he parted her legs wide with his hand.

"Fuck," he said raggedly. "You're fucking wet." He looked down at her with dark hungry eyes.

She moaned, licking her lips with her tongue as she opened her legs wider for him. "I'm all yours baby."

He looked at her with a crooked smile on his face. Holding her thighs, he bent his head and swirled his tongue slowly on her clit.
She gasped loudly, bitting hard on her lips as she closed her eyes, arching her hips up.

He tortured her with his tongue as he sucked hard, holding her thighs firmly. His mouth was hot and rough and demanding, suckling until rapture flooded her as he tormented her even more, licking, nuzzling deeper and deeper.

The pleasure uncoiled and she squirmed and whimpered under him as she let out loud moans, her breathing getting heavy.

He pulled away as he trailed wet kisses up her stomach and found her mouth, kissing her hard as he grabbed a fist of her hair.
She moaned inside his mouth and he inserted a finger into her slick hole.
She gasped loudly, digging her nails into the skin of his back as he fingered her roughly.

He moved his mouth to her breast and sucked hard on her nipples, putting three fingers inside and pumping her fast.

"Ray..yyy...mo..nd....". She slurred, panting hard as loud moans left her parted lips as he continued torturing her with his fingers and tongue.
Her legs trembled as she reached her orgasm.