chapter 19

His alarm went off as he gave the punching bag a last blow. Eminem's song "venom", was booming from his iPod as he was in the gym room in his house.
Breathing heavily, Raymond was drenched with sweat and exhausted. He removed his gloves and took the towel he hung on the treadmill and wiped his sweaty face.

He picked up his phone from the bench and checked the time.
"8:37pm."

Using the towel on his damp neck, he turned off the iPod and left the gym room, heading downstairs to the kitchen. The interior design of the kitchen was done by a professional. The walls was painted white. It had custom-built cabinetry, granite countertops, high-end stainless steel appliances.

Dropping his phone on the kitchen island, he wiped his face again with the towel. Opening the big fridge, he took out a can of water and gulped it down quickly, throwing the empty can into the trash as he wiped his mouth with the back of his palm.

He closed the fridge, picked up his phone and left the kitchen as he took the stairs and went into his bedroom.
He'd planned on taking a cold shower and then doing some office work before retiring for the night.

He dropped his phone and the towel on the bed and took off his wet shirt.
Just as he was about to remove his short, the door bell rang.

He let out a long sigh and put his short back on, and left to unlock the door.
He didn't bother to check through the system as he remembered he was expecting someone at that time.
He opened the door and was surprised when he saw who was standing at his door step.

"Anna." He chuckled lightly with a surprised look on his face.

"Hey." Anna smiled widely, holding a basket in her hand.
She had long black hair that was pulled to a bun. She was light skinned, skinny and had a curvy body that could attract any man to her. She wore a short sartin gown that got to her thighs.

Anna was Raymond's neighbor who lived next door with her elder sister and her fiance. Ever since Anna moved into her sister's place she couldn't take her eyes off Raymond. Anna's sister disliked Raymond as she knew about his history with women and had cautioned Anna to keep away from him as she wouldn't want her little sister to fall victim to his desires. But Anna had plans of her own an so, she would sneak over to Raymond's place whenever her sister was away and tried seducing him to sleep with her.

Holding the basket as she walked inside, Raymond kept his eyes on her as he closed the door.

"Were you working out?" she asked with a giggle, dropping the basket on the table and sat down on the couch, fixing her eyes on him.

"Actually, i just finished few minutes ago," he said as he stood in front of her, placing a hand on his waist.

"That's nice." She crossed her legs, making her gown to go up, exposing her smooth thighs as she gave him a sexy smile.

Standing right there, his gaze shifted to her breast and he could see her nipples under the gown.

"You know, i thought you were joking when you said you were coming over," he told her as he moved his eyes back to her face.
She had called him on the phone and told him she would be coming over to his house tonight but he didn't take her words seriously.

"Of course I was serious." She chuckled. "Besides, I'm here now."

"Sorry, it's just that I'm expecting someone tonight," he said as he raked a hand in his damp hair.

"Your girlfriend?" she questioned, squinting her eyes at him. He could tell she sounded jealous but he didn't care.

"I don't do girlfriends," he said sternly folding his arms. He had already made it known to Anna and every woman he had sex with that he was single and he was comfortable with his lifestyle. So, they should expect nothing more from him other than sex and money.

"Good. Tell her not to come over, that you're occupied for the night," she said, relieved that it was just a random woman who meant nothing to him.

"Can't do that." He sighed.
He couldn't cancel his plans because of Anna. If she wasn't comfortable with the idea of another woman coming to see him, then she was free to leave.

She made a face and grumbled, looking away from him.

He grinned and then looked at the basket on the table. "what's that?"He asked, pointing at the basket.

"Oh this ." A smile formed on her face as she got up, picked up the basket and gave it to him. "Just a little something for you."

"Okay." He made a wry laugh, took the basket and opened it .There was a big plate of apple pie in it.

"Mhmm." He smiled as he closed it, taking in the sweet aroma. "You made this for me?" He inquired, looking at her .

"Yes." She smiled proudly.

"You actually made this?" he asked, raising a brow. This was the first time she had brought him a homemade meal and it seemed odd to him. Whenever she came over, she comes with a bottle of red wine, so this new gesture actually surprised him.

"Stop with the question already." She giggled. "I told you, i made it for you."

He chuckled."Okay thanks."

She waded him off with her hand as she chuckled. "It's really nothing Raymond."

"Excuse me, i'll be right back," he said as he took the basket and went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and put the pie inside. He then closed the fridge,vtook the basket and left to meet her.
"Look Anna, i appreciate you coming over but..." He stopped immediately when he saw her.

She stood butt naked before him, her gown on the floor.

"Okay." He chuckled uneasily, dropping the basket on the floor and stood there, watching her.
"What do you think you are doing Anna?" He questioned camly.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she asked in a flirtatious tone, running her finger tips on her flat stomach.

"I don't know." He folded his arms.
"But one thing i can tell for sure is that you've been trying to get me hard since the moment you walked in."

"And is it working?" She asked as she bit her lower lip in a seductive way, moving her fingers to her breast as she kept her eyes on him.

He sighed, gazing upon her naked body. "A little bit,I guess," he said with a shrug.

She let out a small laugh."Oh Raymond," she said his name sexily as she walked up to him slowly,swirling her hips.

"You are a funny man."She grinned and ran her fingers on his sweaty body. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers with her tongue, keeping her eyes on him.

"Mhmm." She moaned and gave him a smile. "So sweet."

Raymond stood there looking at her intensely but didn't move his hand to touch her. "Your sister wouldn't like it if she finds out you are here," he said softly.
"And like I told you, i'm expecting someone." He added.

She rolled her eyes. "You are right. My sister thinks you are a rich handsome player that only gives a fuck about yourself," she said as she let out a scoff.

Placing a hand on his chest, Anna stood on tip toes and kissed him lightly on the lips. "And that's just what I like." She whispered in his ear and bit his earlobe softly.

"And as for your guest," she said as she looked at him. "She's gonna have to wait till I'm done."

He cupped her face in his palms. "You know your sister would get pissed off if she finds out."

"Oh please, you worry too much Raymond." She chuckled. "She's out with her fiance and they'll be back late." She assured him, running her fingers on his toned abs.

He thought for awhile and then smirked. He wouldn't mind sparing five minutes with her. And even if his guest should arrive, a threesome wasn't such a bad idea. "You're right. My guest can wait till we are done,"
he said and smashed his lips on hers.

•••••••
••••••••
The next chapter is gonna be quite nasty so get ready°°°°°°°°

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote (✿ ♡‿♡)