Epilogue

Jasmine walked slowly from the marina village to the beach. She was on vacation with her family at Paradise island, Bahamas.

The sun was hot on her back and she wore a plain t-shirt tucked into a blue jeans with a small red scarf that held her hair into a ponytail. She bent down and removed her sandals so that she could walk barefoot on the sand, her back feeling the delicious heat of the sun as she gazed out over the long stretch of beach.

Slowly, she walked right down to the edge of the sea where the waves were lapping gently onto the sand, drawing rhythmically back into the sea. She stopped and dropped her sandals, swirling the diamond ring on her wedding finger as a stiff breeze caught her t-shirt and flapped it against her sides.

She gazed at the ring, a smile on her face as memories of her wedding day flowed back to her. It was a magical and an unforgettable day, sharing those eternal vows with the man of her dreams.
Four years ago, Jasmine would have laughed at the idea of falling in love and getting married to her boss, until now. 

She owned a catering company and had partnership with Ray's art gallery.
Christain had graduated from college and found a job as a web designer for a company, while Christine had dropped out from college and went to a fashion school in Paris. Life had taken a new turn for Jasmine. she'd found love, happiness, and most of all, had found a new beginning.

With a contented sigh, Jasmine closed her eyes and spread her arms, the water swirling around her feet, the sun on her face, a shimmering haze of the first hot still afternoon. The beginning of summer.

"There you are." She heard a voice behind her and a wide smile spread across her face. She wheeled round and saw Raymond walking towards her. Dressed in a white T-shirt and faded jeans, he had a smile on his handsome face as he approached her.

"Hey." He held her on the waist and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Hey." She smiled, curling her arms on his neck as she stood on tip toes and kissed him fully on the mouth. A deep groan escaped from his throat and held her tight, deepening the kiss.

"Geez! Get a room guys," Christine said with a scrowl, holding the toddler in her arms.

They both chuckled, as they broke away from the kiss but held unto each other.

"After all these years, you guys still keep acting like teenagers," Christine shook her head, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Jasmine let out a small laugh, holding Raymond on the waist as she rested her head on his chest. "You're just jealous Christine. Go get yourself a boyfriend." Jasmine teased.

Christine rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Fuck you."

"Christine!" Jasmine and Raymond said in unison, afraid that their little girl would pick on the word.
Their two year old daughter, Daisy, was dressed in a pink flower dress, pink sandals and a pink ribbon that held her black hair in a ponytail. She seemed distracted as she licked her lollipop slowly, her blue eyes gazing at the sea.

"Please Christine, watch your language in front of Daisy." Raymond pleaded for the thousandth time.

Christine snickered, placing a palm over her mouth. "Sorry." She muttered.

"Where's Christain?" Jasmine asked.

Christine let out a laugh, Jasmine and Raymond's were confused by her sudden outburst. "The idiot has been trying to get a blondes' number for the past 20 minutes."

Raymond arched his brows as he looked at Jasmine."I thought he didn't like blondes?"

Jasmine shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe he's had a change of mind."

"Oh please,that's fucking bullshit." Christine laughed. "The asshole has always had a thing for blondes."

"Okay that's it." Raymond frowned as he took Daisy from Christine's arms.
"Until you learn to control your tongue, keep your hands off my daughter," he said and placed Daisy over his shoulder, earning a giggle from the little girl.

"Dada." Daisy giggled, as she put her lollipop in her mouth and held Raymond's ears with her little hands.

"C'mon, that's unfair. You can't keep her away from me." Christine chuckled and tried to reach for Daisy but Raymond took a step back.

"Yes, I can. Come princess, let's run away from the evil witch."  Holding Daisy firmly on his shoulder, Raymond laughed and took off.

"Did he just call me evil witch?" Christine gasped dramatically, placing a palm over her chest as if she just got shot. "I'm coming for you Raymond!" She shouted and ran after them.

Jasmine laughed hard, as she watched them, her heart swelling with joy.
The terrible dark days were over, the painful pages of her life were long gone, but knew she would always remember those days as they had brought her to the moments in life she'd always hoped for.
Everything was different now.
Everything was perfect now.

She picked up her sandals. "Hey, wait for me." She laughed and ran up to them. To her home.

The End!!✨💫🎊.

Love you guys😘♥️♥️