chapter 11

Raymond lived alone in his two storey expensive penthouse. His penthouse had four bedrooms,there were five full baths/2 half baths, a private roof top terrace including a 36 foot infinity pool, BBQ, lounge areas and a bar. It had a spacious open designer kitchen, office, den and a gym.
He beautified his house with antique furnishings, art collections and some of his paintings.
His garage was filled with Ferrari 488 spider, Ferrari portofino and Ferrari GTC4lusso .

Yeah! It was obvious he loved Ferraris.

Late that night, he was having a relaxing moment in the big bath tub in his bathroom. His bathroom had an impressive white and black marble floor work design, mixed with unique mirrors and lighting, that gave it a clean design. He was interrupted by the sound of the door bell.

"Dang it." He cussed with a frown.

All he wanted was some quiet and relaxing moment. His day was not a good one for him.
First, he found out his assistant got involved in a ghastly accident and was in coma. He had to call his lawyer to take care of Williams' case and make sure the truck driver doesn't get bail.
He also had to meet Mr Park and explain the whole situation on why his paintings weren't delivered.
Mr Park was an understanding elderly man, so he took back the paintings and even apologized to Raymond for being harsh to him on the phone.
Then he had to go back to his father's company and stayed in a meeting for 3 hours which turned out to be a disaster as he had a brawl with one of the investors.

He got out slowly from the tub and tied a white towel on his waist as he went to check who it was.

He checked the system to see who it was and a smile formed on his face as he watched Sophia standing at the gate.
Finally, there was someone who knew how to take care of him and make him forget about his problems.

He buzzed her in and went to unlock the front door for her.

Few seconds later, Sophia walked in giving him a sexy smile. She had beach blond hair and brown eyes. She wore a long black jacket over her short red gown which hugged her curves and black heels.
After under going plastic surgery,she got the perfect curves the desired. She was slim and her skin was tanned lightly.

"Mhmm." She gazed his body with hungry eyes. "Was I interrupting something?" She questioned in a sweet tone.

Raymond Chuckled lightly. "Not exactly,"
he said as he took her hand, locking the door.

Holding her by the waist, he drew her closer to his wet chest and kissed her lightly on the lips. Her lips tasted of vanilla and he licked her lips slowly with his wet tongue, savoring the sweet taste.

"Mmm." She moaned quietly, placing a hand on his wet chest.

"So how're you doing?" he asked, as he broke away from the kiss.

"I'm good." She gave him a smile as she pulled away from him as she dropped her bag and took off her expensive jacket, tossing it on the couch.

"And you?" she asked him, looking into his brown eyes.

"I'm good," he replied, staring down at her.

"You left very quickly without saying goodbye to me after the meeting," she said moving her fingers slowly on his chest.
"I didn't even get to spend time with you alone." She pouted drawing lazy circles on his hard toned torso.

"Yeah, been busy lately. I had some business to attend to." He explained as he removed a strand of hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear.

"Hmm." She bent her head and ran her wet tongue on one of his nipples while playing with the other.
"Or maybe you had to run off to your girlfriend," she said and bit on his nipple hard.