- Chapter Three -

FLASHBACK:

Fatima made it to the hospital, when the doctors informed her Zac was in surgery, Fatima grandmother came and got the kids, the kids couldn't really process what was going on but Nasir did, Nasir hearing his uncle was in the hospital broke him, Lori had to call Nathan to get the kids, because she didn't want him seeing them in that predicament.

Fatima was in the waiting area with Lori , Robin , And Andi, Amp called Madam to inform her what happened and she was making her way to the hospital with Tommy.

Fatima: I can't do this, I can't do this. The man I love is literally blooding out on some table, because a pussy nigga couldn't handle an ass whoop, and my fucking kids was in the car when this happened?

Andi: T is going to be okay, Zac is going to pull through.

Fatima: And what if he don't Andi? How the fuck am I'm going to explain to my kids they father is dead! I don't think I handle being a single mother I can't.

Lori: Whatever happens T we are going to get through this together, Zac is strong he's not going out like that.

Fatima: I'm supposed to be the strong one here but I can't even pull it together is this how my happy ending supposed to be, cause this ain't right?

Andi: It's okay not to be the strong friend Fatima, let it out.. you don't have to hold your emotions in release them, scream if you have to, we are all here for you!

Fatima: Robin?

Robin: Yes T?

Fatima: Did he say anything? What was his last words

Robin: I'm not sure if you're up for that T

Fatima: Robin just tell me

(Fatima got up to embrace herself)

Robin: He said, Tell my wife and kids.... Man I can't do this (crying)

Fatima: (Crying) No you have to tell me, I can't not stomach not hearing his last words just continue

Robin: Tell my wife and kids that I love them and I wouldn't be the man I am today if it wasn't for them

Fatima fell to the floor, Robin try to catch her, but it was too late, Fatima was screaming and crying on the floor Madam and Tommy ran in.

Madam: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN

Everybody seeing Fatima cry was so painful, the whole waiting room was in tears, all anybody could do was hug Fatima and be there for her the best they can.

Andi: I'm going to get you something to drink from the vending machine, you need to drink some water T.

Lori: I'm gone come with you.

Andi: Okay.

Andi and Lori walked to the vending machine to get Fatima some water.

Lori: Andi?

Andi: Wassup Lori?

Lori: If you think I'm mean to you, I'm sorry it's just these hormones are something else, and today made me realize that life is short and if something was to happening to any of you I wouldn't know what to do with my life, I am praying Zac pulled through cause lord knows how hard this would be on Fatima, so again I apologize for my actions and I love you dearly!

Andi: Thank you for that! I just wanna be on the same page, whether we friends or not I look at you as family, we gotta stuck together if the worse is upon us.

Lori: You're right! If Zac was standing right here with us he'll be like "look at them crazies getting along" (she chuckles)

Andi: (Chuckled) He would! My bro gone pull through, I already know! He wouldn't leave us like this you know how dramatic Zac is

Lori: That's Zachary for you!

Andi and Lori grabbed everybody a drink and went back to the waiting area, Fatima was so drain out, she ended falling asleep in the chair.

Madam walked over to Robin, Lori and Andi.

Madam: WHO WAS THE MOTHERFUCKER?

Andi: That Brent guy.

Madam: The nigga from the island?

Andi: Yup him!

Madam: if they motherfucker ain't dead now, he's going to be!

Tommy: Here, have some coo-

Madam: TOMMY IF YOU ASK THESE MFS DO THEY WANT SOME FUCKING COOKIES I'M GONE KILL YOU, DON'T NOBODY WANT NO DAMN COOKIES TOMMY!

Tommy: My bad Madam damn was just trying to lighting the mood!

Madam: Tommy go sit your ass down somewhere!

One hour turned into 3 hours in the hospital, everybody had been blowing up Fatima phone, but she isolated herself, Heather and Angela made they there.

Lori: I'm tell you right now biggie, start some shit, say some smart shit, I'mma kick you in your fucking throat!

Robin: This is not the time babe! Trust me she knows better!

Angela: Listen to your man!

Robin; i didn't need you to co-sign for me! Sit over there and be quiet or you can leave!

(Angela look around)

Angela: Who you talking to cause you ain't talking to me!

Madam: GO SIT YOUR ASS DOWN OR FUCKING LEAVE YOU HEARD HIM BITCH!

Everybody knew Madam didn't play games, Angela went to sit her ass down!

Heather: How she doing? Where is Zay?

Andi: Zay is with her grandmother and she's holding on as best she can, we still have heard anything about Zac condition.

Heather: I just wanna hug her, she just looks so broken.

Andi: She is, but you being here means a lot!

Heather: Of course.

Fatima phone was ringing it was Zayden calling her from his iPad, but Fatima was zoned out.

Fatima finally woke up, she was just pacing around the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to come out to give her an update on Zac.

Fatima: Angela I don't know why the fuck you is, you don't even fucking like my husband so you can fucking leave, I'm not in the mood for nobody shit today!

Angela: Fatima girl calm down! I'm here for Heather!

Fatima: I don't gave a fuck about who you here for! LEAVE!

Madam: don't let her have to say it again!

Lori: Biggie you about to piss me off still standing your ass there!

Angela: Y'all need to leave me the fuck alone on that bullying shit I'm not going no where!

Fatima: Somebody get this bitch, cause my husband won't be the only person admitted in this damn hospital!

Heather: Angela just go, I'll call a ride shares to get home.

Angela rolled her eyes and got up and left the hospital.

Fatima: Heather with all due respectful, I don't fucking like her so don't bring her around!

Heather: And respectfully I understand T!

Fatima: Thank you!

The doctor fully came out, and Fatima heart sank, preparing for the worst news

Dr. Murphy: Mrs. Taylor?

Fatima: Please tell me that my husband is okay! Is he okay?

Dr. Murphy: Mr. Taylor is a lucky guy, we was able to removed all three bullets, recovery will take some time but he will be back to his normal self in no time.

Fatima: Oh thank god! I thought I was about to have an heart attack, Can I see him?

Dr. Murphy: You can go see him, he's drug up right now so he probably won't be up for another house or 2!

Fatima: Thank you thank you!

Fatima ran to Zac room, hearing Zac was okay, lighting the whole room, everybody was smiling and hugging each other.