Chapter - 120.)

"LORI SIT DOWN" Fatima holler. "HAVE HE LAST HIS FUCKING MIND? He must of." Lori snap.

"Emotions was high, he was angry. He slip up saying something he shouldn't have NEVER said but Fatima you know he didn't mean it like that,  friend come on now" Andi said.

"Andi you sit this one out baby doll, because NO! You don't say shit you don't mean. He was sober as fuck and let his emotions get the best of him FUCK THAT" Lori yelled.

" T 90% of y'all problem are because the two of y'all don't listen to each other, now listen I'm your friend and I'm Zac's as well and y'all know I don't play that favorites shit and I'm gone tell y'all asses right from wrong, he told you he wasn't comfortable with you going alone, you still chose to stay there!

"Yes you're right, but as soon as I find out Madam couldn't make it, I called blue and she came, so I don't know why he's so mad I waited until blue came to step foot in that door"

"Did you tell him that" Andi asked.

"YES, this why I don't understand why the nigga is so mad, I had backup so I'm not understanding"

"I'm not understanding either, no reason he should of said that disrespectful as shit to you because you went to a dinner and Madam wasn't there, did he forget WHO THE FUCK YOU WAS?" Lori said.

"But Blue doesn't ride for you Fatima, Madam does. Y'all not looking at from his point of view he knows if worse come to worse Madam gone shut shit down immediately no questions asked, although we know blue is just as crazy her actions are still questionable because AGAIN, Blue rides for Madam and Madam rides for Fatima, y'all get it?" Andi said.

Fatima took a step back, because Andi was speaking some truth.

" Okay so if that is the case, THATS STILL NO REASON TO BASICALLY SAY THEIR MARRIAGE IS OVER" Lori said

"He let his emotions get the best of him Lori, you're not listening to me."

" No matter how much that nigga piss me off, I would have NEVER said no shit like that, and that's Zachary's problem the nigga doesn't never think before he says shit, which piss me off even more" Fatima confessed.

"No that I agree on" Andi said

"The fuck up part is, I'm mentally exhausted, from dealing with all this bullshit with my family and not ONCE did this NIGGA ask me was I okay, when I was there with him ever step of the way when it came to his family, I just hate how when it comes to me everything just feels so one sided" Fatima said on the verge of tears. "The one person who's supposed to be my peace, and to pick me up when I'm down, I can't even look at him right now"

Andi got up and went over to hug Fatima, and Fatima immediately broke down, which also made the girls emotional.

"You know we love you T, and you never have to feel like that when it comes to your girls" Andi assured.

Lori wiped her eyes, and got up from the backyard to go find where Zac was. He was in his man cave.

"You know I love you bro, and you know I'm gone always call you out on your shit, why would you say some foul as shit like that to T for" Lori said

Zac throw his hands up because if he knew one thing Lori didn't play about Fatima and she will always confront him.

" I said that shit out of anger, I was dealing with the kids, right before we got home I found out my father was sick, so yes Lori I was acting on my emotions"

"How the fuck your think she feels bro? Her mom and father just up and appear back in her life, she had to deal with her fucking brother, like you're not the only person going through shit bro your not so all that I was acting on emotions is BULLSHIT"