Chapter- 110.)

"You're seriously blowing my shit" Lori holler at Robin as she walked into their bedroom he quickly locked his phone putting it in his pocket, he's been doing this for the past 3 days now.

"Like if you cheating on me at least be smart about it, you acting goofy as fuck and that's pissing me off" She said aggressively picking up things around the room, Robin was just standing there looking stupid.

"And every-time I say something you just stand there looking dumb as hell"  She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not cheating on you" Robin assured " Like who gets married just to cheat."

"You'll be surprised how many dumb niggas cheat on a bad bitch!" Lori said "but like wassup with you and this phone"

"Nothing" Robin said nonchalantly. "If it's nothing let me see your phone then" "WHAT, Hell nah when did we ever do that toxic shit" He said.

"See you being all defensive and shit, just tell me everything I need to know" that's all Lori said before walking out the room going downstairs, Robin wanted to stop her but he didn't.

"I'm out here in Miami, looking for the hoochie daddy's where the niggas that get ratchet, me and Nas need a new pappy" Noor said singing and Nasir started busting out laughing.

"Yo ma gone get you" Nasir said the two was sitting in the kitchen on their phones. "Noor what I tell you about that song" Lori said walking in the kitchen.

"Mom it's just a TikTok song not even that serious" "Screaming you need a new pappy ever second of the day is something serious, cut it out" Lori said.

"I mean if we being honest mom, we do need a new pappy, and I'm not even trying to be funny" Nasir said shrugging his shoulders.

"Before you go there we know we got Mr. Robin, and that's what makes the song funnier because pops really is really our new pappy" Noor said laughing.

"Y'all think everything all fun and games until y'all on pun pun, them dishes still in the sink, and Nasir your room is still dirty, like why do I have to keep repeating myself"

"Okay mom what you tripping for it's gone get done" Nasir said.

"Been repeating myself to much lately, and I shouldn't have to" Lori said calmly, Noor and Nasir knew once Lori start talking calmly she have reached her limit.

The two didn't say anything that just got up, and did what needed to be down, and Lori went to go clean up Royal's play room while she was napping.

......

"Andi, GIRL. If you call me one more time we gone have a problem" Fatima said with her AirPods in rocking Ayaan around the kitchen.

"I just miss him, you know this first time he's been away from Me and Amp" Andi said. "Okay and I get that but you calling me ever 2 minutes driving me crazy" Fatima said laughing. "This my baby to"

"Fine I'll let you go, call me later" Andi said and Fatima said okay hanging up the call.

"Why your mommy interrupted our time stinky" Fatima said to Ayaan as she kissed his cheek, he was always smiling at her.

"Ay I can put another one in you" Zac said walking in the kitchen kissing Fatima, then kissing Ayaan's forehead.

"Uh not happening nigga" Fatima said laughing "Mmcht, come on, one more won't hurt"

"Hey daddy" Zaria said running into the kitchen jumping on Zac "Hey mamas" Zac said smothering her in kisses.

"Oh I don't get no love" Fatima said with a stink face and Zaria just looked at Fatima and rolled her eyes. "I see how it is, wanna act fake cause your daddy back in the house, remember that" Fatima said laughing, putting Ayaan in his chair he had fell asleep.

"Don't be hating, because Kai and Zay be up your ass just forgetting about me" Zac said laughing. "Mommy are you still taking us to the park" Zaria said

"No, tell your daddy to take you" "mommmmmy" "Zariaaaaaaaa"

........

"I'm not reaching out to her mama, you heard what Angela said, she chose a nigga over all of us" Fatima brother said.

"You don't know that, and you know since Angela was a small child everything that came out that young lady's mouth was a lie" Mona said.

"She don't care about us, not once did she reach out to make sure we was good"

"Am I the only one who's seems to care about my child, while all y'all acting like she don't exist"

"Well you should have been thinking about that when you dropped off to your moms house" Faheem said.

"You the reason I had to give her up, so please keep that bullshit that comes out your mouth to your self!"

"I'm with dad, and Fatima probably don't even knowledge us, so why should we?" Malik said. "Didn't you go to her house and she said she didn't want a relationship with you why are still trying with that girl?"

" FOR GOD SAKE, I've had enough of this." Mona said leaving out the house, going to her car trying to call Fatima.

"Fatima gone always be Fatima, selfish" Malik said.

"She's like the best criminal lawyer in the city" a family friend said "She has her own law firm, and her Husband is a realtor, the two of them share 4 children together"

"WHAT" Malik said snatching Amber phone out her hand "so she got money, money"

"Looks like it" Amber said "4 children now that's crazy sis ain't never want any kids surprise she has 4 now"

"Twin girls, 2 boys.. I've kinda been stalking her instagram" Amber said.

"Can't lie, my sis does have one beautiful family"

"She does, doesn't it make you want to make things right?"

"Nah" Malik said giving Amber back her phone "People change"

"She had ever reason to, your mom give her away but kept you, how you think she feels" Amber said

"Yo what is you doing, are you trying to make me feel bad or something"

"No I want to to see shit from your sisters point of view, you had the good life, everything handled to you, lords know what she had to go through to get where she is today"

"What makes you think she didn't have a good life"

"She grow up with no parents, life had to be hard for her like common sense Malik"

"You worry about your fam" Malik said "Fine" Amber said.

........

"I just need a break, from that husband of mine, them kids of mine, just everything" Lori said.

Lori and Fatima was sitting on the balcony drinking wine.

"What's the matter sis" Fatima said sipping her drink.

"A wife and a mom 27/7, a bitch is tired. And school being out not making it no better" Lori said.

"Take a couple days to just rewind, and reset" Fatima assured. "How about a girls trip.. you, me and all the girls"

"Bitchhhh, now that sounds like hella fun! A bitch trying to be LIT"

"Now now, Lori remember our asses is still married at the end of the day" Fatima said laughing.

"Just gone be hella drinks and a little ass shaking that's all T"

"Cheers to that" Fatima said and the girls tossed!