Chapter - 102.)

Zac: Stern Voice - Fatima what did I just say, sit your fucking ass down, I'll handle it.

Fatima: - Rushing to put clothes on - No Zac, I'm gone show this nigga exactly who the fuck I am. Because this his second time pulling some shit like this!

Zac: That's a whole nigga Fatima, act like you got some fucking sense!

Fatima: Zac do I say shit, when you rush out of here to backhand these bitches? No Zac. So I don't want to hear shit, on how I CHOSE to handle a nigga who don't know how to stay in his lane!

Zac: - Throwing his hands up - It's 11 fucking p.m. Fatima, what you just gone pull up to his crib? Come on now Fatima you ain't thinking straight!

Fatima: Cause the fuck is that nigga following our NANNY, WITH OUR FUCKING KIDS FOR ZAC! After that shit with Andi I'm on 10, I KEEP TELLING MFS DON'T FUCK WITH ME ABOUT MY 4!

Zac: You need to calm down Fatima, seriously.

Fatima: - Serious, Side eye look - Nigga did you just tell me to calm down?

Kai: - Walking into Zac's and Fatima's room crying - Mommy please stop yelling, you're scaring me!

Zac: Exactly why I said calm your ass down - Picking Kai up, and leaving out the room -

Fatima: - Takes a deep breath, and mumbles - Fuck!

Zac had took Kai, back into his room and comforted him.

Kai: - wiping him tears - Daddy why was mommy screaming, is she mad at you?

Zac: No - tucking Kai in - Mommy just frustrated, and sometimes when people are frustrated and upset they tend to scream, mommy just letting her emotions out and on the behave of mommy I apologize you shouldn't have heard that!

Kai: - placing his hand on the side of Zac's face- It's okay daddy, can you lay with me until I fall asleep daddy?

Zac: - Smiling, kissing Kai's cheeks- Of course daddy's boy!

Zac got into Kai's bed, Kai laid on Zac's chest, within 10 minutes Kai was off to sleep, Fatima went to check on the kids, Zyla and Zaria was sleep. She went into Zayden's room who was just laying in the dark!

Zayden: - Lifting his head up - You and dad okay?

Fatima: - Takes a deep breath - Yes we are good, just little frustrated that's all sonny.

Zayden: Is this about the guy in target? This all my fault now you mad at dad - laying his head down -

Fatima: Sit up - She demanded, Zayden did as told, giving Fatima's his undivided attention - I'm not mad at daddy, let's get that straight. Okay? My priority is y'all safely. The guy at target violated that.

Zayden: I get it mom! I just don't like you or dad screaming at each other.

Fatima: I wasn't screaming at dad- you know what you're right and for that I apologize! - walking over kissing his forehead -

Zayden: Are you going to apologize to dad too?

Fatima: - Chuckling - Who's the parent here, you or I?

Zayden: - Laughing - I just saying mom, you was tripping on dad, and he didn't deserve that. I don't never see you or dad fighting so when y'all fight it hurts my feelings.

Fatima: We was just talking out of frustration, we wasn't fighting. Remember those are two different things sonny.

Zayden: Did my mom tell you she's pregnant?

Fatima: I'm aware of that, how you feel about that?

Zayden: - Shocked by Fatima's question -

Fatima: What, did I say something wrong?