- Chapter- Thirty- Two -

Zac: Fatima he's fucking 11 how much space do he actually need? Then he's talking about I'm cheating, and it's all lies? Where is he getting this shit from? Then he shutting the door like?

Fatima: What you gone do Zac, bust down the door? Force him to talk to you? Yes he's 11 Zac, but if he don't wanna talk he's not!

Zac: Okay so what happened from the movies to now? Cause when y'all left he was fine. I'm confused where he's getting I cheated on you from.

Fatima: Zac if I had the answer you would know! I'm just as confused as you are. I have no idea what he's talking about, and you the one he claims that cheating, so is there something YOU, wanna tell me?

Zac: Man stop playing with me, now you about to piss me off

Fatima: I'm about to piss you off? Cause I asked a simple question..

Zac: Cause you know damn well I'm not or ever did cheat on you Fatima come on now

Fatima: Yeah okay..

Fatima walked away, into the bathroom Zac followed behind her.

Zac: What you mean "yeah okay" what you don't believe me?

Fatima: Never said that Zachary.

Zac: you said "yeah okay" like I am cheating on you or something, I thought we was better than that Fatima?

Fatima: I thought we was to Zac, but I can't help to wonder why he's so convinced on you cheating on me.

Zac: What are you talking about?

Fatima: You know what never mind, we are in a good space, in our marriage I would like to stay there.

Zac: Nah you right, and all we doing is having a conversation right? So what is you talking about Fatima?

Fatima: Nothing Zac, don't worry about it.

Zac: Well have you learn anything in therapy? Something on your mind and you just don't wanna talk about anymore? Come on Fatima

Fatima: Therapy also took me to walk away from shit that don't suit me, so this me walking away.

Zac: The fact you think I'm cheating on you is crazy Fatima

Fatima: You're literally putting words in my mouth ZACHARY, cause I did not say that. Like could we just leave this conversation alone until we figure out what Zayden is talking about.

Zac: Yeah let's let the 11 year old make the decision for us (he says in a sarcastic tone)

Fatima: What is your problem? You coming down hard on me for no reason.

Zac: I'm coming down hard on you? Cause I walk up the steps and I hear my 11 year old son says that he's father is cheating knowing damn well I'm not, then I'm trying to having an conversations with my wife, who clearly doesn't want to but I got a problem? Man fuck all that.

Fatima: Okay I'm not even gone go there with you, cause you're clearly in a mood, I'mma go downstairs and make me some tea.

Zac: Whatever Fatima.

Fatima walked away out the room and went downstairs in the kitchen, Nasir was in there making him PPJ sandwich.

Nasir: Yo wassup Auntie (he gave her a hug)

Fatima: Wassup baby nephew, how everything?

Nasir: Psss baby nephew? You mean big nephew auntie and everything good I guess

Fatima: What's this situation I'm hearing with you and your brother?

Nasir: Dudes a bitc- (Fatima looked at Nasir with a side eye) my fault auntie I forgot who I was talking to for minutes you know you like my home girl fr (laughing) but you my auntie so I gotta be respectful.