- Chapter- Forty- Four -

Andi: Karen?

Karen: Is this Zac son, he looks exactly like him that is crazy.

Zayden: How she know my daddy Auntie? Who are you?

Andi: Zay she's a nobody, can you give me a minute?

Zayden: Take all the time you need Auntie I'll be right here waiting for you.

Andi took Karen to the back room, so that Zayden didn't hear their conversation, Zay had no idea who she was, he just struged his shoulders, and went back to looking at his phone.

Andi: Have you lost your fucking mind Karen? Really out of all the places you gone pop up here? Now what if his mom or dad was here then what? But the real question is I thought you was dead?

Karen: I was shoot 6 times, but I made it out, recovery was a long process, I stayed away in the woods for some years, and now I'm back.

Andi: You gotta be a dum- you know what never mind, why would you come back knowing you're a walking target? You just don't learn do you?

Karen: I miss you, Danni and Brina I've miss my sons first everything I had to come back.

Andi: You been alive all this time, and not once did you think "oh let me get my son" and oh by the way your son is fucking terrible!

Karen: And how would you know that Andi?

Andi: He put his hands on my godchild, I don't like that, so hopefully you can teach him how to not be a damn bully.

Karen: This ain't the Andi I know, the Andi I know would never talk like this.

Andi: Well the one you once knew is long gone, I don't know why you came here. I have nothing to offer you, you still a low down bitch for sleeping with Gary.

Karen: I'm sorry Andi okay I'm sorry, I don't mean for it to get that far I didn't.

Andi: You didn't mean for it to get that far, but you still did it, and out of all people that's what you do to me Karen? Me? Knowing how I felt about him? That's was low Karen.

Karen: I was in a vulnerable state, with everything that was going on with Zac, and Gary was going through things with you and things just lead to one another.

Andi: Out of all the niggas in the word Karen, you slept with your BESTFRIEND MAN, YOUR BESTFRIEND! I would never do no shit like that, how would you feel if I slept with Zac or or Aaron? You would be heartbroken like that same way you thought Danni was sleeping with Zac, but since it's you, I guess it okay.

Karen: No it's not okay Andi it's nothing and that's why I'm here apologizing!

Andi: You still sleeping with him Karen, I can smell him all over you.

Karen: ANDI!

Andi: You need to go, I don't need nobody knowing you was here, I don't need T thinking I'm straddling the fence. Please go.

Karen: Are you going to tell her?

Andi: Karen what you think? Why wouldn't I, I owe loyalty to her not you, she would never do the shit that you bum ass bitches do. Goodluck. I hope you stay alive long enough to receive your karma you about to get!

Karen: And that's that supposed to mean Andi?

Andi: Have you been home yet? Have you seen Aaron?

Karen: No you been my first stop.

Andi: No Gary's been your first stop, you don't even know .. you know what I'm gone be quiet, the truth would reveal its self. Listen my godson gotta eat he's hungry so you have to go.