- Chapter Twenty - One -

Lori: So if Noor was fighting why didn't she bring that to my attention.

Fatima: And obviously Zay and Nasir knew and they all chose not to say nothing. I wonder what that's about

Robin: Before y'all go all crazy let them explain first

Zac: Nah bro ain't no explaining, I asked Zayden how was school, he said it was "good" I don't play that lying shit. They all know better

Lori: Nasir was the ring leader, he probably told them not to say nothing, so they can go to that stupid ass game!

Fatima: That sounds just like he's ass, all they had to do is tell us, it's not like they was gone get in trouble, they be trying to blindside us, and that's what be pissing us off.

Zac: it's a rap Zayden ain't going nowhere this weekend.

Robin: Y'all not even being logic right now, y'all really expect them to tell us everything?

Lori: Robin you be logic right now nigga yes I expect our kids to say something you just don't leave that out, if you was fighting you was fighting let it be known

Fatima: I'm sorry but I'mma stand beside  Robin.. maybe we jumping to 100 right now without hearing they side of the story.

Lori: You and Robin can take y'all's gentle parenting ass somewhere else then!

Robin: You turning up for what babe, I said let's get they side... you being extra right now

Lori: I'm being extra? Because they lied to us? Robin nigga please.

Robin: Yes you are Lori.. y'all jumping to straight punishment and didn't even hear they side.

Zac: Bro hear they side? What side to hear?

Robin: I'm saying let's hear what they gotta say and if punishment is necessary then we go from there. But already giving them a punishment and we don't know they full story it's not right.

Lori: don't worry about picking them up.. I will .

Robin: No I will, I dropped them off I will pick them up. End of story Lori.

Robin walked away and went to check on the kids.

Fatima: Yeah let him pick them up, cause if you or Zac go it ain't gone be right.

Lori: Yeah yeah whatever.

(An hour has pass)

At the game:

The game was over Nasir , Noor and Zayden was leaving. Nasir called Robin told him they was ready he said he'll be there in 15 minutes.

Lando and his homebody was waiting in the parking lot talking shit, Nasir just ignored. But Lando just kept talking.

Nasir: Nigga you acting like bitch keep running your mouth. Like you on some hound shit

Lando: you don't want this smoke nigga

Nasir: Bro go head somewhere cause I'm calm right now but you getting me tight

Lando homebody: Yo Lan let's hop on outta here dude don't want no problems

Noor: Here go his cheerleaders! Y'all so sassy

Lando homeboy: shut your bitch ass up who was talking to you little girl

Nasir: yeah bro fucking with the wrong one

It was Lando and 2 other of his homebody, Nasir walked up to the homeboy that called Noor out her name, and socked him dead in his face.