- Chapter - Ninety - Eight -

Dime: - Comforting Ayaan because he started to cry - I thought you said, we will go after Amp, not the fucking baby Gary.

Gary: Would you just shut up PLEASE DIME! I can't live without her, she moved on and I fucking hate it! So now she's going to pay for it , now I took someone she can't live without.

Dime: He's a baby GARY, he need his mother you fucking idiot!

Gary: You backing out now? This was your plan all long, Suck it up and shut the hell up.

Dime: - Panicking - This was a bad idea, Madam is going to fucking kill me, what the fuck was I thinking.. I didn't mean for it to go this far! I wanted Amp, not the damn baby.

Ayaan: - SCREAMING CRYING -

Gary: SHUT HIM THE FUCK UP DIME!

Dime: He's fucking hungry, how you kidnap a baby with NO MILK DUMMY?

Gary: FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Dime: We have to take him back Gary.

Gary: We can't do that Dime it's probably cops and all sorts of people surrounding the hospital, and you fucking killed a nurse!

Dime: It's your dumb ass fault for dragging me into your bullshit Gary!

Back at the hospital:

Amp: - Walking up to Tommy, Tommy was putting the kids in the car - Tommy what the fuck is going on?

Tommy: I don't know nigga, Madam told me to take the kids outside and I did, I haven't heard shit.

Amp: Have you try calling her? - pulling out his phone to call Madam -

Upstairs in the hospital:

Madam: Amp is calling me T, how the fuck am I supposed to tell him his son is gone?

Officer Bergman: - Walking over to Fatima and Madam - Hello ladies... I have footage, Do any of you two know who these people are? - Showing them a video -

Fatima: - Clears throat - Um no not sure who they are.

Officer Bergman: Well they are suspects, we will keep you ladies posted if we come across anymore information.

Fatima: Thank you!

Officer Bergman: - Walks away -

Fatima: Marilyn - Serious tone -  you wanna explain to why the fuck your DJ is carrying my fucking Godson?

Madam: T you think I knew she will do some shit like this, I know Dime she just not gone do nothing like this on her own, but it's cool I'm gone handle it, she's a dead bitch!

Fatima: See bitches like her you gotta watch out for, I just knew at the club last night, she was on some weird shit. Fuck this all my fault for running my big ass mouth, sometimes I need to learn when to shut the fuck up! - Pissed -

Madam: Fatima we not even about to go down this road, don't blame yourself. Nobody told them dumb ass mfs to take a child that's on them, they been had this plan.

Nurse Jones: - Walking over to Fatima and Madam - Mrs. Black is doing well, she's asking for someone named Fatima.

Fatima: - Takes a deep breath - Thank god, she's okay! - Thank you! - Walking to Andi's room - Andi?

Andi: - Crying - T where is my son? Like he's only couple hours old , he have to eat... like why me? who would do such a thing, why are y'all still here not finding out who did this to me?