- Chapter - Thirty- Seven -

The Woods:

Kevin: You think you ready to return to Atlanta ?

Karen: It's been what almost 5 years I've been gone, what if nobody remembers me, my own son probably doesn't even know me. This is a lot.

Kevin: We can always bring him back here baby girl, but I want you taking it one step at time, we gotta be careful, anybody finds out you alive they gone try and come after you again.

Karen: I know, I know. I miss Danni, I miss Brina, shit I even miss Andi too but I know it would never be the same with Andi.

Kevin: You think your guy solid? He's not going to tell anyone you're alive?

Karen: Who Gary? No no he wouldn't do that, he promised he won't. I trust him.

Kevin: You trust him, and that's the same guy Andi was with, I don't know baby girl. Something ain't right about him

Karen: if I said I trust him then I trust him and that's, that. If Gary wanted to give me up he would have been did as so.

Kevin: You know nothing going to be the same when you return. I think you should get Kam and y'all restart y'all life somewhere else.

Karen: I can't hide forever, I think it's time for me to go back home to my family.

Kevin: What family Karen? All the family you need or have is right here.

Karen: Now we family? Where was you when I needed you the most? Or when mom needed you. I have my son and I have Aaron and Gary

Kevin: Karen don't even go there.. do you hear yourself you sound crazy

Karen: Can you just not please thank you.

Karen in fact did make it out the drive by shooting alive, But Belinda didn't, once Karen was discharged at the hospital she went off to the woods, nobody knew she was alive but her dad, Her mom and Gary. Her "fake funeral" was a close casket, Even though Ms. Lisa and Kevin knew she was alive they had to play it slick when they popped up at Zac and Fatima house, to make it seem like Karen was dead for real only thing was Ms. Lisa ended up dead.

Taylor Home:

Andi brought the kiddos home, Lex got started on Zaria's hair first, Zac was in his man Cave with Kai , Zyla and Milani. And Fatima and Andi was in the kitchen.

Andi: Gary reach out to me talking about he has something important to tell me.

Fatima: Andi block that nigga, there ain't nothing that man could tell you that you don't already know.

Andi: He is blocked he just finds different ways to contact me, he said it something we all would want to hear, I'm like Gary please go to hell.

Fatima: Who's we all?

Andi: Me, you and Zac.

Fatima: Say the word and I'll kill that motherfucker for you! Cause fuck is he talking about, I don't need to hear shit from that nigga. All that energy he's putting into you, he need to put into them damn kids of his.

Andi: He for surly do T, I just can't believe he's out here with another kid same age as Zay, speaking of my baby is he alright?

Fatima: Girl tell me why Angela's ass was feeding him all this lies talking about Zac was cheating on me

Andi: WHAT? No she didn't.

Fatima: Yes she did girl, We went to the steam - plant now you know I don't play that nigga putting his hands on female but them bitches asked for it.. Zac smacked the shit out of Angela and Bishop.. I almost cussed this nigga out though

Andi: WAIT ZAC DID WHAT? (Let out a little chuckle) and why?

Fatima: I'm fighting bishop right, Zac's comes over and grab me off of her and then had the nerve to help her u-

Andi: Uh uh no Zac didn't..

Fatima: Let me finish, so he helped her up why did this man swing his hand back, and backhand the fuck out of her ANDI!! I mean I was in complete shock I love that nigga so much..(laughing)

Andi: (laughing) ZAC DID WHAT? I want the footage now, I will pay any money to see that cause they truly deserved it.

Fatima: They sure did that's why I don't feel bad for they asses now, you reap what you sow!! I keep telling mfs stop fucking playing with me!

Andi: You think the message got across?

Fatima: knowing Angela no, she got that damn Hayden in her corner but it's cool that nigga getting handle right now.. Bishop oh that bitches loosing her job behind mine!

Andi: Hayden getting handle you said? Does that mean we could have that little celebration party? (Andi side eye Fatima)

Fatima: (sips her drink) Yup!

Andi: a blessing to come true!! Thank you for all you do Fatima! (Laughing)

Fatima: You know I gotcha your back girl.

(Zaria came in the kitchen crying, she truly hated getting her hair done)

Zaria: Mommy can you come sit with me and hold my hand while Lexi does my hair.

Fatima: My poor mamas come on, mommy got you.

Fatima put her drink down picked Zaria up and went back to the living room where Lex was doing the girls hair at , Andi followed behind them sitting on the couch, Fatima got Zaria back in the chair and sat on the floor next to her and hold it her hand.

Lex: You're an amazing mother, it's so joyful see how drop everything for them.

Andi: I know right, I hope to be half of a mother as you are!

Fatima: Thank you ladies I really appreciate it, and Andi trust me girl, you will be an amazing mother to the way you are with the kids, rich auntie my ass!

Andi: I don't know about all that (laughing) you have kids Lex?

Lex: A son, he's 3

Fatima: Yes, my god baby birthday this weekend, we having a party you should bring him.

Lex: Will do!!