- Chapter - Sixty - Five -

Fatima: - Opens eyes - GOTCHA NIGGA
- start laughing -

Gia: - Takes deep breath-

Zac: - Pissed - Bro I'm not fucking with you Fatima you play to fucking much, I'm sitting here loosing my mind, and you think shit is a game.

Fatima: - getting up - Now you see how it's feels, now what if the bullets really did hit me? Then what Zac? You trust me with everything else, why couldn't you trust me with this? And you BITCH- points at Gia - Was you trying to save this nigga? Are you playing fucking games?

Gia: No, No. I was trying to kill him myself, I didn't mean to make the gun fall I promise you.

Zac: Why would you really think that was okay to joke like that fatima? Like you really think everything is a game

Fatima: You wouldn't be able to live with yourself if something was to happen to me, it's not about me playing around Zac, this was about me trying to prove a point to you, okay maybe I shouldn't have did that, but you need to see where I'm coming from.

Zac: So you playing dead? Is teaching me a lesson?

Fatima: You see the way you was talking to me, and your actions Zac, yes this was about me teaching you a lesson. Everyday we gotta live life like it's our last day, none of this shit is promised, and you trying to protect her almost made you lost me, I come before all this shit remember that Zachary.

Fatima was speaking facts, and she was right. Because Zac was being gullible it almost costed Fatima her life. And Gia was telling the truth she wasn't there on no bad intentions, she just gave the wrong person her time, which got her in this predicament.

Zac: - Silent - 

About 10 minutes later Madam , Blue and Tommy made it to the house, they got out the car and knocked on the door, Fatima had open the door.

Madam: WHAT THE FUCK FATIMA? You couldn't answer your phone?

Fatima: I'm sorr-

Zac: Her ass was too busy trying to play possum, thinking shit is a game.

Blue: - laughing - Fatima did you act like you got shot and played dead?

Fatima: Yes I did and I got his ass GOOD! Now he's all big mad but I don't care - laughing -

Zac: - heated - I'm glad y'all  think this shit is funny none of this shit funny.

Tommy: I would have cookies to cheer you up but Madam stomped them out.

Zac: DO IT FUCKING LOOK LIKE A COOKIE COULD CHEER ME UP TOMMY?

Blue: Fatima you better gave that man your cookie.

Fatima: My cookie off limits, saving for a real nigga who actually listen to his wife.

Zac: Keep it up Fatima, keep it up.

Madam: You too petty mfs stop it, acting like that, let's get this shit cleaned so we can all go back to our lives.

Tommy: Gia? Right?

Gia: Yes?

Tommy: I don't think your son is dead, unless this nigga buried y'all kid, himself.

Gia: What is you talking about?

Tommy: There was no body ever founded, or no funeral on records.

Gia: - Crying - - passes out -

Fatima: Now this Dramatic ass bitch gone past out fucking bitch.

Blue: What the hell she do to you Fatima?

Madam: Tommy call Ida tell her to get her ass here, too much shit going on in this fucking house.