- Chapter Six -

You guys are probably wondering how the last 6 years been, the last 6 years have been an emotional roller coaster, ups and down, tears, laughter , and sadness.

After Zac recover from the shooting, he went into a bad depression it's like the shooting hit him after the fact, Nobody could get him out off it. Zac didn't want to let nobody in, so that drove Fatima to her core, Fatima try to be there the best she can for him, but if you know Zachary he's stubborn, one night that got into a big argument that lead them to separating from each other for a couple months.

(The argument that lead them to separate)

Fatima: Here you go again coming this house drunk again for the 5th fucking time this week.

Zac: Yo I don't wanna hear you nagging bro, don't start Fatima.

Fatima: Don't start? Zac you're literally drowning in your own fucking depression and you think drinking gone solve your problems?

Zac: I mean what do you want from me FATIMA? I can't fucking help it!

Fatima: I WANT YOU TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, YOU ACTING LIKE YOU GOT A WIFE AND 4 FUCKING KIDS, YOU COMING IN HERE LIKE THAT! DO YOU WANT THEM TO SEE THEIR FATHER INTOXICATED?

Zac: NO I DON'T I'M DEALING WITH ALL THIS SHIT AND YOU WANNA BE IN HERE FUCKING YELLING AT ME LIKE I'M A CHILD!

Fatima: CAUSE IF YOU JUST ACT THE AGE YOUR ARE AND GET SOME DAMN HELP OR LEAN ON YOUR FUCKING WIFE I WOUDN'T HAVE TO BUT HERE I AM RAISING 5 PEOPLE CAUSE CLEARLY YOU ACTING LIKE A CHILD!

Zac: I'm acting like a child? Man go head Fatima with that

Fatima: Do you even fucking care about your life? Cause if you don't I'll leave, I'm not about to sit here and watch you drown yourself Zac, I did everything I could but it just doesn't seem like it's enough for you

Zac: What you saying? You leaving me?

Fatima: I'm saying either get your shit together, or I'm gone have to put me and my kids first.

Zac: That's right put you and your kids first, I see ... this what you gone do every time , times get hard you just gone run?

Fatima: I have been there for you , I have but you so damn oblivious you can't even see it. I get it the shooting was hard on you, shit it was hard on me to. But do you see me drinking? Party every fucking night? No I'm home with OUR KIDS BECAUSE SOMEBODY GOTTA BE THE PARENT HERE!

(Zac got up)

Zac: YOU GOT US HERE!

Fatima: Fuck that mean ZACHARY?

(You know that saying when people get drunk they say how they really feel, well that was Zac in that moment)

Zac: I WAS SHOT BECAUSE OF THIRSTY ASS NIGGA! Who was fucking OBSESSED WITH YOU FATIMA!

Fatima: So you blaming the shooting on me?

Zac: I am.

Fatima: NIGGA HOW THE FUCK YOU BLAME ME AND I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THE NIGGA THE FUCK ALONE, YOU REALLY GONE SAY OUT YOUR OWN MOUTH YOU BLAME ME???HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND!!

Zac: Yeah whatever Fatima.

Clearly Zac was drunk asf and was just saying whatever he felt like saying, the shooting was hard on him, Fatima try to get Zac in therapy but he refused. Fatima did all she could for him, and her last option was to just leave, she didn't want her children seeing them in this situation, Fatima never wanna her kids to see their parent in a toxic environment, Their kids deserved to see their parent, happy, healthy and in love.

Fatima: I have reach my breaking point with you, (crying) I can no longer take this, I'm putting me first and when you're ready, to be grown man about this situation you know where to find me, I'll be at Andi's house.

Fatima took her ring off and sat it on the table and went upstairs, and just cried, she didn't want it to get this far, but Zac had to learn one way or another.

Zac ended up falling asleep downstairs in his man cave, Fatima and the kids left before Zac even woke up.

Andi was waiting at the elevator for Fatima and the kids to come up. Fatima and Andi got the kids back in bed and went into the kitchen, Andi got T some wine and they sat and talked at the bar top counter.

Andi: What happened? Are you okay?

Fatima: I'm not, Zac came home again drunk then got the nerve to say I'm the reason he got shot, like I'm the reason these niggas be thirsty, only way Zac gone learn is if I leave.

Andi: And you sure that was the best option?

Fatima: You know how these past couples week was with us, I allowed all this bullshit, what type of mom, would I be if I'm giving my kids all this knowledge just for me to do the totally opposite, I deserve to be appreciated and I wasn't feeling that way with him, it time to put me first. To want help you have to put in the work to, clearly Zac doesn't want help because he wasn't taken the necessary steps to get it so I'm done, I love him with my whole heart but until he get his shit together I gotta do me.

Andi: You not right wrong friend, I just hate seeing y'all like this. This isn't fair to you, him, or y'all's kids.

Fatima: That's what I'm saying Andi, he couldn't even get his shit together for our kids and that's what hurt the most.

Andi: When he wakes in the morning you know he's going to have an instant regret because you're not there.

Fatima: Yeah and when he see that ring

Andi: Now Fatima, you took the ring off?

Fatima: Yes Andi I'm not playing with him! I'm not.

Andi: Okay okay okay.

At this moment Lori had Royal a week ago, Fatima called Lori because she forgot Kai's milk, Lori asked Fatima why she was at Andi's house and not at home, Fatima explained the situation and Lori told Fatima she will call her back.

Zac's POV:

Zac woke up and went upstairs to a quiet house, the kids usually will be running around, messing up the place, but that wasn't the fact, Zac made him some coffee regretting what he had said to Fatima last night, he was angry, Zac try to call Fatima, but she blocked him, when Zac seen Fatima ring on the table, he lost it, he throw a cup at the wall, and at that moment Lori walked in.

Lori: What is your problem?

Zac: Ya girl left and took her damn ring off.

Lori: You happy? That's how you feel? You really gone throw in Fatima's face that the shooting was her fault, are you serious nigga?

Zac: Lori with all due respectful sis, I'm not trying here you yelling at me like I'm child as well, y'all need to stop with that shit.

Lori: No you gone sit your ass down and here what I gotta say! That girl sat in that hospital, crying her fucking eyes out, because we thought we lost you, SHE STAYED UP NIGHTS AND NIGHTS TO MAKE SURE YOU HAD THE PROPER CARE EVEN WITH 4 kids! And this how you repay her? You blame her? Like this shit was her fault, like she can control these thirsty ass bitch ass niggas ? What about the bitches that Obsessed with you ? Do you blame her for that to?

Zac: I FUCKING KNOW LORI, I WAS WRONG I KNOW BUT I'M FUCKING DRAINING AND THE ONLY WAY I COULD SEEM TO COPE IS WITH DRINKING

Lori: ZAC YOU ARE A FATHER FUCK THAT! You know better! T TRY TO GET YOU HELP YOU DECLINED IT NIGGA

Zac: Fuck is therapy gone do for me Lor? I'm a black man, nigga don't go to therapy.

Lori: If you cared so much about your family like you say you do, you would of gave it a try, but you acting like same oh Zachary Taylor from high school! Get your shit together bro!

Zac: Are you done?

Lori: I'm done!

Lori grabbed Kai's milk and left. Zac called Andi but no answer.

Zac: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!