- Chapter - Thirty- Nine -

Fatima: Why you looking like? Who pissed you off? Did you know Kai was up on his iPad when you put him to bed?

Zac: You. (He said nonchalant)

Fatima: Nigga I didn't do nothing to you, so I don't even know why you said "you" like that, don't even start your shit Zachery!

Zac: Who's Lamont Fatima?

Zac got up off the bed, him and Fatima was standing face to face. Fatima was looking at him like he was crazy.

Fatima: Lamont? Where you get that name from?

Zac: Don't worry about all that, who the fuck is Lamont? You was in target with this nigga telling him you single? Where we do that at Fatima?

Fatima: You need to check yourself before you even go there, because I don't know what the fuck you talking about, telling him I'm single? Why the hell would I tell a nigga I'm single and I got this big ass ring on my finger!

Zac: So you do know a Lamont?

Fatima: Yes I do, a nigga from college who I seen at the movies two days ago, then I seen his ass at target today but I'm confused on where you getting at? And how you even find out about this nigga? Let me guess your boys? Or what Angela ass probably saw me in target, you know what okay here we go again, with mfs thinking they got tea on me and they really don't.

Zac: Nah the nigga called your phone 7 times, I answer it, he's talking about you gave him your number, you wasn't wearing your ring, and YOU TOLD HIM YOU WAS SINGLE. WAIT A MINUTE HOW THE HELL THIS NIGGA GET YOUR NUMBER FATIMA?

Fatima: Well that's a lie, and you gotta be a damn fool to believe that dumb ass shit, when do I ever leave the house without my ring ZAC? Now you about to piss me, cause you believing this nigga? And I had the same number since college Zac please don't piss me off cause that's what you about to do.

Zac: Why didn't you tell me about him Fatima?

Fatima: THE NIGGA IS IRRELEVANT ZAC, IRRELEVANT! Do you tell me about all the bitches you encountered? Oh okay! Fuck out my face with that bull shit!

Zac: No, No don't try and flip this on me now cause I asked you questions.

Fatima: You know I'm not doing this with you, there's a way your approach, and the way you came at me I don't like that. Now if you excuse me I'm going to take a shower.

Zac: Now you mad cause a nigga calling your phone, SEVEN TIMES!! man whatever Fatima.

Fatima: Please stop talking to me before I get mad.

Zac: GET MAD IDC

Fatima: MOVE LIKE SERIOUSLY GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE.

Zac: OR WHAT FATIMA?

Fatima: ZAC..

Fatima pushed Zac out her way, going into the bathroom locking it behind her, Zac throw his hands up, and went downstairs. Kai was down there sneaking a popsicle.

Zac: You know your mom gone get you right, really down here sneaking a popsicle really Kai.

Kai: listen we boys right? Let's keep this between us daddy (giggling)

Zac: If moms comes down here I'm hiding, (laughing) you all on your own punk I'm already in the dog pound

Kai: oh if mommy mad at you daddy then I'm good (laughing)

Zac: If she tucked you in, how you end up down here little boy? And oh it's like that..

Kai: I waited for mommy to leave then I counted to 100 then I got up to get a popsicle

Zac: Eat your popsicle then take your ass to bed Kai.

Kai: Fine daddy

Zac let Kai finish his popsicle, wiping his face after, then they went back upstairs Zac tucking Kai back in.

Zac: Don't you move from this bed again, you understand?

Kai: yes daddy good night sleep tight

Zac: Good night punk, love you baby boy..

Kai: Love you too daddy.

Zac left out of Kai's room, going back in his, about 25 minutes later fatima was finished with her shower, did her nightly routine, getting in bed after. She didn't say not one word to Zac, Zac was tight.

The next morning came around, Fatima got up early got her and the kids situated for today, Zac was still sleeping, she left him be, she wasn't even mad at him, but she was mad at the way he went about the situation. Fatima was dropping the kids off at school today. Everybody was loaded up in the car and off they went, 20 minutes later they arrived at the school. Fatima dropped them off, she proceeded her way to the gym, where Lamont worked, she was going to give him a piece of her mind. About 15 minutes she pulled up, and Lamont was getting out his car at the same exact time, Fatima hopped out of hers..

Fatima: Really nigga? That's what you do? Call my phone and make up fucking lies, like I was really entertaining you, you know you a bitch for that, that was real sucka move you pulled.

Lamont: Hold up now Fatima, pulling to where I work with this energy you need to relax.

Fatima: NIGGA DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX! I'm not fucking interested, that spark we had! LONG GONE MF.. I'm gone tell you this, the last ex that fucked with me, doing the same shit you doing, I'm gone just put it like this the nigga dead, so whatever you trying to do, NIP THAT SHIT IN THE BUD, please don't let me have to come back up here Lamont.. I would really hate that for you.

Fatima ain't even let Lamont get a word in, she walked away got in her car and drove the fuck off and went to work, Andi was calling her.

Andi: Hey friend, miss you, just checking up on you love.

Fatima: Um I'm doing fine, how are you? Did you talk to Gary and see what he was talking about?

Andi: You don't sound fine, what's wrong you crazy lady?

Fatima: I swear every time I turn around somebody from me or Zac past always popping the fuck up I'm about sick of this shit! Some nigga I've ment in college I seen him this nigga had the audacity to call my phone 7 times and tell Zac ass I was entertaining him and that I was single and all this bullshit.

Andi: Wait what? No he didn't why would he do some shit like that.

Fatima: Andi, I don't know but I just left from that mf, I had to set his ass straight he don't know who's he fucking with! I don't play them games

Andi: He better get in line, what Zac be saying ? Before you go killer T (laughing)

Fatima: (laughing) Okay that was good one, but um so about Gary, What's going on with that?

Andi: I don't know if it was so important why didn't he just say it, I don't need to meet with him, I don't trust him, it just feels like I'm betraying Amp, even though I've been very honest with him about the whole situation.

Fatima: What's Amp saying about it?

Andi: He's not with it

Fatima: But Gary said it's something we all should know, that's why I'm so curious to find out.

Andi: It could be about his son, I don't know T.. I think he's playing games.

Fatima: Knowing Gary, yeah.. well I'll support you with whatever you decide, I just pulled up at work so I'll see you at lunch right?

Andi: See you at lunch..

The phone disconnected, Fatima headed off to work.