- Chapter - Thirty -

Lori: FATIMA MF TAYLOR WHERE YOUR ASS AT??

Lori said that while walking in the front door, closing it behind her, Royal mumble, "Oh shit" cause she known exactly why her mama was there.

Zayden: You better watch your mouth RoyRoy (laughing)

Royal: I'm in big trouble now

Fatima and Zac made they way upstairs, where Lori was standing at the door with her hands on her hips.

Fatima: Why you doing all that yelling for? (Laughing)

Lori: Your ass know why!! Where is that god- daughter of y'alls at?

Fatima: She's with your parent right? What is you talking about Lor?

Lori: I know her ass is here, her damn bag is sitting right there Fatima

Zac: You are not good liar babe, you supposed to hide the evidence first (he laughed while shaking his head)

Fatima: Okay what's the big deal, I got my baby so what, she wanted to come with me.

Lori: I told her ass No, then she calls you "captain save a child" (laughing) now her ass better stay her until tomorrow night!

Fatima: And she can and she will, don't worry I got her.

Lori: So what happen at target today FATIMA?

Zac: What?

Fatima: Damn who ran they fucking mouth already..?

Lori: Shanya ass called me, that's how I knew Royal ass was here

Fatima: Big mouth Shanya!!!

Zac: Um so what happen at target cause I'm confused.

Fatima: Angela and Hayden ass was there doing what they do best being fucking messy.

Zac: T you better had not cause no trouble in target cause you like to fly of the handle

Fatima: If I did, you would of knew. I said what I said and me, Renee and Shanya left

Zac: You had Renee and Shanya with you them to crazy mfs to, and y'all didn't raise hell in there?

Lori: Now you know T half gangster half god, now if I was there bitches would of got beat the fuck up!!

Fatima: That's why I'm glad you wasn't, cause Angela had a mouth on her today, she was lucky had Roy Roy and we was in target cause she was testing me.

Lori: Her big elephant looking ass get on my damn nerves, I swear if I ever see biggie out in these street I'mma deck the fuck outta her!

Zac: You gotta stop with these name Lori (laughing)

Fatima: Zac now you got your nerve babe, like you didn't call her Jelly Belly (laughing)

Lori: When she stop being so fucking messy then I'll stop, but we know they'll never happen, she's sleeping with little meat meat now

Fatima: Y'all get on my nerves so bad, what you about to do?

Lori: I gotta go get Nasir, Nathan talking about him Brandon got into it for whatever fucking reason.

Fatima: So why you gotta go get him?

Lori: Nate talking about he don't have time to deal with this, so can I just come get him, and that's the shit that be pissing me off, Brandon fucking 21 messing with a fucking 15 year old, but I gotta come get my son?

Fatima: So much for a kid free weekend, and Nate could handle them why he bitching.

Lori: That's what bitches do, bitch.