- Chapter- Seventy- Eight -

It's was going on 4 p.m. Robin just got home from work, Renee, Cai and Shanya was kicking over Fatima and Zac's house, Lori told them she had to handle something real quick she'll be back over.

Robin: - Confused look, walking into the bathroom - What are you doing?

Lori: - sitting on the bathroom floor - Um I'm just waiting for the timer to go off.

Robin: - Sees pregnancy tests on Sink counter- You know you didn't have to do this alone? Why didn't you say something babe?

Lori: Check your phone, I've been calling you all day no answer from you Robin.

Robin: I got caught up in meetings, and I rushed home to you right after, I talked to Noor. Nathan showing up at your place of business?

Lori: Can we not talking about him right now, can we just see what this test says.

Robin: - Sit down, next to Lori and holds her hands - Whatever it says I'm here with you.

Lori: - Lay her head on his shoulder- Thank you..

Robin: - Kissed her forehead-

Nasir and Zayden's POV:

The boys left from the mall, they didn't spend too much, but they spent enough. They got stuff for everybody just show some appreciation.

Nasir: - Pulling up to his dads house - I'm gone just be like 5 minutes bro, you good to stay in the car ?

Zayden: I'm good.. - confused look - I don't know but that looks like my moms car.

Nasir: Why would your moms car but at my dads house?

Zayden: You right bro, that don't even sound right.

Nasir: It don't lil nigga - laughing -

Zayden: Thats definitely my moms car, she got that dent on side.

Nasir: I'm not with that if your mom is in there with my dad I'm gone punch dude

Zayden: - Pulling out his phone to call Heather -

Nasir: How about I just go in there, I have a key.

Zayden: She's not answering, I mean go head
if you want bro if she's in there I'm gone get mad. - calling Fatima-

Nasir: Who you calling now?

Zayden: My maa

-Fatima's answer and Zayden put her on speaker-

Fatima: Sonny? You okay?

Zayden: Ok don't be mad at me mom.

Fatima: Okay, what is it?

Zayden: I came with Nasir to his dads house so he can talk to him real quick we pull up I think my mom is in there, mom like if she's in there that's gone make me mad bro.

Fatima: You and Nasir leave now.

Nasir: But Auntie I'm supposed to be talking to the dude, I'm already here.

Fatima: Listen to what I'm saying boy and leave.

Zayden: But Mommmmm what if she's in there

-The door open, Heather walks out turns around and kiss Nathan, the boys went mute -

Fatima: - Yelling from the phone- Zayden? Nasir? Zayyy?

Zayden: - Hungs up - Bro did your dad just put his funky lips on my mother

Nasir: - jumping out the car - This what you doing now pops? Zayden's mother you went after Zayden mom? You such a lame bro, and to think I was coming here to apologize you just dig yourself into deeper shit pops. - Zayden getting out behind-