148.)

"Zachary, please stop sending that child of mine down here" said Fatima.

"I don't want nothing to do with her right now" She added on and Zachary exhale deeply.

"I do everything to make sure all of our children doesn't want for nothing, I try my hardest to gentle parent, and let them get away with certain shit, but that ends today"

"She really gone say she hate it here all because I asked her ass to load the dishwasher up, something that's gone take 10 minutes to do ?" Fatima expressed and Zachary knew she was fed up.

"I feel humiliated, whether she meant it or not, you don't say no shit like that to somebody who will give you the shirt off their back"

"Can you just relax babe, like I understand you.. but she didn't mean that shit Fatima, you know her ass just be saying shit" Zachary said, and Fatima got up and went upstairs to her room.

A typical response for Zachary, and she didn't have the energy to deal with him either.

"Why are you walking away from me?" He said, as the two stood in their shared space.

"We just got back in a good space Zachary, and I don't want that to be ruined, so for my sanity.. I'm going to take a shower and call it a night" She responded to him.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asked in confusion, and Fatima had let out a light chuckle. His slowness always pissed her off the most.

"Sometimes talking to you, makes it seem like I'm talking to a brick wall, like seriously Zachary, you can't be this damn stupid"

"I'm literally explaining to you how our child made me feel, and you turn around and say she didn't mean it lik-" She tried to say but Zachary had cut her words off.

"I was sayin-"

"Don't cut me off, I know you wasn't saying it like that, but that wasn't the time to say it Zachary" before he got the chance to respond, Zakai had made his way into their room.

"Maaa you good?" Kai asked genuinely, He really was the child who gave her no problems at all, well besides Zayden.

"Yes, I'm good son, did you need anything?" Fatima asked, and he shook his head no.

"I was just coming to check on you"  He said, after having a brief conversation, Zakai left out their room and Zachary went down to his man cave while Fatima showered. It was going on ten pm.

Zyla was getting prepared to watch a movie on her iPad, but she got side tracked when Kameron had finally texted Zaria back.

Something about what he said had confused Zyla, and Zaria had already deleted their previous messages, but she didn't delete the recently deleted messages so Zyla took it upon herself to retrieve them.

After Zyla got finished reading Zaria and Kameron messages, Zyla jumped up and went into Zaria's room, at the same time Fatima had walked in as well.

"Pack you a bag Zaria, and make sure you got everything you need" Fatima said, and Zaria looked at her strangely.

"Where am I going?" Zaria questioned confused. She truly felt like everyone was making the statement she made earlier a big deal.

"Madea house, I don't want you in my house while nobody is here, you'll be there until Monday so pack enough" Fatima said.

"Do I have to go over there, what am I going to do over there, she literally has nothing over there?" Zaria said raising her eye brow.

"Just go do what the fuck she said Zaria, you keep questioning my wife, gone get you fucked up" Zachary said making his way into Zaria's room, Zyla immediately exited out.