- Chapter- Fifty - Six -

Lori: - pushing the chair out to sit down - Yo I swear them kids can ask y'all for a jet, y'all gone run and get it - rolling her eyes - a dog T, a damn stink ass mutt.

Fatima: - laughing - Lori please it's just a dog, and a car. You always complaining about having to take Nasir places now you don't have to!

Lori: T he's 16 do he really need a car? Shit I didn't have a car when I was 16.

Fatima: I only can speak for myself, but at 16 me either Lor, I had to struggle to find my way, and when I had kids I promise to never let them go through what I went through. But if you want me to step back, I'll respect your wishes. - sips her drink -

Lori: No cause you already told him yeah, they'll crush his little heart, and I want the same to. My thing is Nasir came straight to you, didn't even ask his dad.

Fatima: Lori you use to give that nigga allowance, that nigga is not about to buy Nasir a car - laughing- And what's wrong with Nasir coming to me, I am his godmother remember?

Lori: If I don't jump for them, their next person to ask is you or Zac.. They don't even gave Robin a chance

Fatima: We just have that bond like that, I want them to always depend on me, it ain't such a bad thing Lor, but don't think I don't see where you coming from cause I do. But maybe they just not comfortable enough to ask Robin for that type of stuff.

Lori: Why am I even complaining I should be happy, that they have someone like you looking after them. Part of it I just want them to remain humble.

Fatima: For the most part, They know we rich, but they are very humble. They got a mouth on them, but overall they are good kids, and that's why they can always get what they want.

Lori: What's next - laughing - a Unicorn for Royal?

Fatima: If my baby want a Unicorn , best believe I'll find a way to get my baby a Unicorn .

Lori: - mean mug - I was joking T, see that's what I be talking about - laughing - your ass gone always find a way to get them what they want

Fatima: And do! Ain't no shame in my game, my babies deserve everything!

Lori and Fatima was sitting in the back, chatting it up. Zac and Robin was in Zac's man cave. Kai , Zyla , Zaria and Royal was in the playroom playing with Ziggy. Zay, Noor , and Nasir was outside on the front porch just chilling.

Nasir: And when I get my car, all the ladies gone be in my ride - laughing -

Noor: See it's always guys like you, you just said forget all about Tiff

Zayden: Yeah bro don't do that sucker head

Nasir: Listen you nosey children, Tiff said she only wanna be friends so I'm gone leave it that mom said I can start dating at 16, I'm not trying to just be friends with her.

Zayden: Because she want only be friends you gone move her to the side, did you ever think why she said that bro bro.

Noor: I'm with Zay, you already switching up and you don't even got your car yet

Nasir: I'm not talking to you youngins nomore trying to school me and y'all only 11 and 12.

Noor: - sticks her tongue out- You just mad we right! You know Mommy and Auntie don't play like that!

Zayden: Why tiff only wanna be friends?

Nasir: She said she's not ready to be on that timing.

Zayden: But you ready? You can rush love my guy if you truly like Tiff the way you say you do, you'll wait for her ugly dude