- Chapter Eighteen -

Zac got to the office and called Heather, so he could have a conversation with her about the whole Angela situation, Zac was furious.

Heather was the common denominator in Zac's mind, nobody really knew about Andi, And Fatima's Vacation but Heather, and Heather and Angela was close. Although Gary was giving Andi the drop it still wasn't making sense in Zac's mind how Brent knew exactly where Andi and Fatima was staying.

About 10 minutes Heather arrived, Zac assistant let her up, Zac was finishing up with a Client so Heather waited in the hallway for him to be done.

The younger Gen Z school:

(This where it gets messy)

Ms. Bishop and Aaron have been on and off for the last 10 years or so, They ment in the church, even though Aaron was married at some point of time, he was still stepping out on his marriage, Aaron was hypocrite, he divorced his wife for cheating but was doing the same thing. Aaron and Ms. Bishop (Cynthia) recently rekindled their relationship she's been helping Aaron take care of Kameron for the past 2 years. They try to keep it professional at school, keep their relationship under wraps, But Kameron slipped up and called Ms. Bishop mom today, and that caught Zyla attention.

The kids was having quiet time, Kameron was talking to Ji'mir who was next to him, and Zyla was making sure Zaria was okay, even thought other kids was talking, Ms. Bishop only said something to Zyla.

Ms. Bishop: It's quiet time, Zyla why are you still talking young lady?

Zyla: You yapping at me when other kids is talking didn't my mommy say don't say nothing to me you better listen to her

Ms. Bishop: Your mom isn't here, you in my supervision, so be quiet or no recess for you.

Zyla: But you didn't say nothing to Kameron

Ms. Bishop: Worry about yourself Zyla.

Zyla still decided to talk to her sister, cause one thing you ain't gone do is try to play Zyla, ain't no playing favorites over here!

Zaria: Sissy I'm okay just let's be quiet so we don't get in trouble

Zyla: No sissy she stay saying something to me and not him that's not fair

Ms. Bishop: ZYLA AND ZARIA QUIET NOW!

Zaria: who you yelling at cause cause you not yelling at us

Zyla: She must of bumped her head when mommy smack her she won't be talking

Ms. Bishop: No recess!

Zyla: you think we care we live in a big big house if I wanna play I'll play there

The student teacher Ms. Carmen watched the conversation that was going on with the twins and Ms. Bishop, Ms. Carmen asked Ms. Bishop can she talk to her outside. They went outside, and Ms. Bishop had closed the door a little bit so the students couldn't hear their conversation.

Ms. Carmen: I'm just a student teacher, I'm in my learning period , forgave me if this is out of line, but you're showing favoritism between these student, Kameron Mott haven been talking the whole time, and you only said something to the Taylor's twin. You can't do that.

Ms. Bishop: You the student teacher right?

Ms. Carmen: Yes.

Ms. Bishop: Stay in your lane..

Ms. Carmen: I can't do that when you're literally picking on 6 years old, that ain't fair to them.. you acting like a complete bully and you need to get that under control, I'm a friend of a friend, and if they parents was hearing how you talk to them, it ain't gone be nice.

Ms. Bishop: How am I talking to them? It's quiet time, they know the routine. I shouldn't have to repeat myself several times.

Ms. Carmen: Don't just tell them to be quiet, tell all the students. Like do you not like them? Cause seems like you have beef with some little children(she chuckled) To grown for that Ma'am.

Ms. Bishop: Thank you for the advice but I don't need it. Do your job and I'll do mine. Thank you.

Carmen just rolled her eyes and went back into the classroom , Carmen worked the bar at club Eden on the weekends. Carmen knew  the Taylor girls from Madam, Carmen would see them when Madam would bring them to the club when it was empty, the girls never seen her, but Carmen knew Fatima and Madam was related and they was people not to play with. Ms. Bishop was playing with fire. Carmen decided she will tell Madam about the situation this weekend.

Back at Zac's office:

Zac called Heather in, Heather took a sit, and Zac shut the door, and took a sit at his desk.

Zac: Did you know Hayden and Angela was messing around?

Heather: Wait your Hayden, is the Hayden Angela is seeing? She bring his name up a couple times but I didn't know that was him.

Zac: And that nigga Brent?

Heather: What about him?

Zac: Hayden and Brent is related, him and Hayden was behind that whole shooting

Heather: That's can't be right Zac what the fuck baby daddy

Zac: yeah now I'm trying figure how anybody knew where my wife and Andi was staying

Heather: I hope you don't think I had something to do with that situation cause I don't, we got a kid, why would I put you harm way

Zac: Not gone cap Heather beside my wife I don't know who to trust this shit just fuck me up again after I just took the time to heal for me to find out hayden and Angela butterball ass is behind this

Heather: Like I said I had no idea Zac, and I don't blame you for not trusting nobody but you're my son father if I have known you know I would of told you and T right away.

Zac: You need to watch your back with her if something happens to that jelly belly just know it was for the best

Heather: Butterball and jelly belly you really don't like her ass (laughing)

Zac: Nah I don't

Heather: If I get the tea on how she knew I will tell you, how's Zayden? How's school going for him?

Zac: Zay good, he's going to a football game tonight with Nasir

Heather: I heard he called me this morning and asked for $50 I'm like Zay where did all your money go

Zac: I'mma fuck him up (laughing) that's crazy little nigga asked me this morning for $50 i see he still running games

Heather: Only ZAY (laughing) I just dropped the money off before I came here

Zac: I should make his little ass stay home tonight just for that

Heather: Don't do my baby like that.

Zac: He's going to DeAndre house this weekend, so you can pick him up from there if that's cool.

Heather: Yeah that's fine.

Zac: Cool.

Zac and Heather said their goodbye, and Heather went on her way. Zac finished up his work day.