- Chapter Twenty - Four -

Fatima called Zac after his therapy session to see how he was feeling and how it went , she always makes that a priority, no matter how busy she is. Zac informed her that it was good, and he told her how Mr. Rodney wanted him to reach out to his mom, Fatima told him to do that on his own time and when he's ready for that.

Since the boys game got canceled this weekend, Fatima and Zac was letting Zay go over DeAndres house after school, Zac went to pack Zay a bag, and dropped off to DeAndres house . They was kid free this weekend, Noor and Nasir was going to their dads, and Royal was going to her grandparents parents house.

Hours had passed when Fatima got home from work, she went straight to sleep with Zac. They was going to Club Eden tonight, so they was resting up.

7:30 p.m. came around Fatima and Zac was dressed to go to club Eden, Robin and Lori was meeting them there. About 20 minutes later they all arrived there.

Robin: I'm really not up for the drama tonight so can we please be on our best behavior tonight.

Lori: I'm not making no promises!

Fatima: I'm not either bro, love you though, cause every time we go out it's always following with some bullshit!

Zac: I gotcha bro, we can just kick it let them be.

Robin: Thank you brother!

Blue: Them bad ass kids ain't with y'all! Shit they life of the party should of bring they asses!

Fatima: Are you still stuck on how Royal asked you are you a boy or a girl? (Laughing)

Blue: Yeah I'm stuck on that shit, I'll never forget that. (Laughing)

Lori: My daughter is something else forgave her, she don't know any better (laughing)

Blue: Yeah yeah , Madam is in her office Tima.

Fatima: Thank you blue, where Tommy eating having cookies ass at? (Laughing)

Blue: Here's in there, his ass probably passing out them damn cookies.

Zac: Them shits fire let me go get some (laughing)

Blue: Your ass gone catch something!

Lori: Tell him again blue.

Zac: Man SHUT UP!

After like 2 minutes of talking to blue they went into the club, Zac and Robin went they own way, and Fatima and Lori went to see Madam in her office.

Madam: Wassup Family!

Fatima: Hey Marilyn, where my snickerdoodle at?

Lori: Hello Madam, yeah where Milani at?

Madam: Where y'all damn kids at? Hm?

Fatima: Zay at a friends house, the other three is with Andi.

Lori: Nasir and Noor is with they daddy, RoyRoy is with my mom.

Madam: Mi Mi is with Refael his ass getting on my damn nerves

Fatima: (laughing) Why, you sure you ain't getting on his?

Madam: I cussed his ass out, he wanna hang up on me cause he talking about I need to learn how to talk, nigga shut up!

Fatima: Yeah you be getting on Refael nerves (laughing) you better talk to that man like you got some sense!

Madam: He need to stop calling about dumb shit! Anyways what did you need to talk to me about?

Fatima: Hayden

Madam: This nigga again, what he do now?

Fatima: This ugly ass mf was behind the shooting with Brent ass turned out them mfs is related

Madam: Small fucking world T! So what you wanna do, I been tempted to kill that motherfucker!

Fatima: That's why I'm here lady! To cook up some magic on how this mf gotta die.

Madam: Okay.

The club Area:

Zac and Robin got a drink, Club Eden was popping, Zac and Robin only came for Fatima and Lori, otherwise they wouldn't be there. Carmen was there for the night but she was so focus she didn't see Zac or Fatima, but she planned on talking to Madam when they night was over. Danni and Sabrina was also there.

Danni: Zachariah wassup nigga how you been, Robin hey

Robin: Hey Danni

Zac: Wassup D, wassup Sabrina.

Sabrina: You know this is club for men? What brings y'all here.

Zac: Oh my wife and his wife is here if you must know nosey mosey

Danni: You married now?

Robin: I am

Danni: SHIT FR, how Andi feel about that?

Zac: Why you always gotta bring Andi up
just messy D

Robin: Oh they don't know?

Sabrina: Know what?

Zac: Nah they probably don't Andi dropped they ass as friends and never looked back (laughing) Andi is engaged now.

Sabrina: Nah that ain't true, y'all lying to me right now

Danni: Yeah Andi ain't no settle down type of chick.

Zac: Yeah my sis is, she's engaged and she's happy y'all missing out Andi that girl fr (laughing)

Danni: You been around Fatima a lot using that language

Zac: I mean that's my wife duh D

Danni: So y'all just some married bunch of mfs

Robin: Why we gotta be all that? But yes we are.

Zac: D be hating that's all she's know, I mean you would be on of those to if you told rodeo yeah

Danni: Oh so he told you?

Zac: He tells me everything

Danni: Shit and you think what he's doing is okay?

Zac: Nah D I didn't say that I told him y'all needed a relationship first I don't know why bro decided to skip 5 steps (laughing) bro wild'n

Robin: It was good chatting with y'all but I know my wife about to walk out here, so I'm gone need y'all  to find another table

Danni: Okay let her walk out here, it ain't like with flirting with your ass

Sabrina: Right! Trust me we don't want you or Zac

Robin: And I don't want y'all, but if y'all don't wanna get embarrassed y'all would walk away

Zac: Listen to bro, cause I'm not breaking shit up.

Danni: Really Zac, you gone kick us away?

Zac: Listen I'm kid free, I don't need my wife mad at me for nothing!

Sabrina: Let's just go danni.

Danni: No we gone stay right here.

Sabrina: DANNI.

Fatima and Lori made they way out Madams office and went to find Zac and Robin.