149.)

The front door had swung open and with an immediate force, Zachary grabbed Zaria, and threw her up against the wall.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Zachary spat at her, "Have you lost your fucking mind?" He asked, and Zaria just stood there.

"Talking about some, "stop talking to me" who the fuck you think you're talking to? Because I know for damn sure you wasn't talking to my wife like that yo"

"I really wish y'all would stop putting y'all's hands on me" She huffed, and Zachary had smacked her upside her head.

"On some real shit Zaria, stop playing with me yo" He uttered firm, her tears formed into her fuming.

While Zachary was handling Zaria, Zyla and Zakai went outside to check on Fatima.

"All the shit your mother do for you, all the shit she be having to sacrifice to make sure y'all good, and this how you treat her?" He asked in confusion.

"All because I said I hated he-" She tried to say but Zachary had cut her words off.

"Stop thinking we just mad because you said you hate it here, all the shit you have done within days have added the fuck up Zaria"

"Fuck you hate it here for? I didn't have shit growing up, my mama use to beat my ass for absolutely no fucking reason at all" He exhale deeply.

"I didn't have a car at fucking 16, or live in a fucking mansion, be fucking grateful"

"We could have been them parents who let y'all asses get shit out the mud, and work for the shit that was just handed to y'all but did we?" He asked? And Zaria didn't say anything.

"I asked you a fucking question, so I'm expecting a response from out of you"  He snapped.

"No" Zaria said simply.

"But now since you want to be a smart ass and be smart to your mother, you gotta earn all that shit back"

"Get your shit and go put it in the car, don't say shit smart , and don't slam shit or you gone hate my ass for real" He ranting.

"I'm sorry" She replied somewhat in a genuine tone. "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to" Zachary said.

Zaria had grabbed her bag, and went outside, she had put her things in the car and got in the backseat.

"Get out the car real quick" Zyla said, approaching her mother's vehicle, but Zaria just rolled the window down.

"For what Zy?" She asked, and Zyla opened the door and Zaria got out, Zyla pulled her into a hug.

"I know everyone been jumping on you lately, which you deserve but I'm hugging you because it's more to the story, you are not telling us" Zyla said, and Zaria immediately teared up again.

"I know mommy mad at you right now , but some flowers and a letter will make her day "

"Take a few days at grandmas house, when you ready to apologize to mommy just call me" She said and Zaria nodded her head.

Zaria had broke from the hug and got back in the car, Zyla told Fatima she will see her when she gets back.

Fatima sat at the bar rubbing her temple, after dropping Zaria off to her grandmothers house.

So much had transpired in these past few days between work, Zachary and Zaria and it was taking a huge toll on her.

She didn't know if she needed a drink, back-shots, or a vacation or all three. But a drink well do it for now.