Chapter - 121.)

Saturday, 8:05 p.m.

"I didn't think you was gone make it" Paul said, as Fatima walked up to the restaurant, Paul was waiting outside for her.

"Listen I am a women of my word " She said laughing.

" And your husband is cool with this? He ain't gone jump out the bushes and try to beat my ass is he now? " Paul said playing around, but he was also dead serious.

"Yes my husband is fine with this as long as you stay in your lane, are you sure your girlfriend cool though ?, cause I would beat a bitches ass if she try me real quick " Fatima said sternly.

" I was straight up and honest with her, she didn't take it lightly I expected that but like I said I'm here with good intentions, just on some strictly friend shit "

"See no, that right there that's gone be a problem for me and I already got to much going on for a bitch to be jealous and quite frankly you're not even my type so I don't need her thinking it's something when it's really not"

" You're right but I'll assure her this is really what I say it is" Paul said truthfully.

"Good" Fatima said, her phone started ringing it was Zachary. "Hold on for one second, let me take this"

"No problem" Paul said, stepping out of Fatima's way, Fatima had answered Zac's call.

"Yes honey" She said. "You good? I couldn't see your location so I was making sure you made it to wherever your ass is, safely " Zac said with a light chuckle. "Oh shit my bad baby, I had stop sharing my location whenever I went out with Renee, hold on one second " She said putting him on speaker , sending her location indefinitely again.

"Okay okay" She took him off speaking putting the phone to her ear. "You should be able to see my location now, but we only at Nobu's, should be home in a hour or two Marilyn is keeping the kids" "Cool, Cool sounds good with me, be safe I'll see you back at home, I love you" "I love you more, Zac"

"Aight bye" "Wait babe, you still there?" "I am what's matter T? "Are you sure you're okay with this because if not I'll leave" She said.

"Listen I know you, and I trust you and that light-skin motherfucker don't stand a chance, nah nah I'm just kidding" he said laughing and Fatima laughed to "but nah babe it's all good like I said you're grown, Trust was never a problem for us, and it's not gone be one now plus we lock in" "And is " She said blushing.

"Just let me know when you're pulling in so I can have the door unlock for you, I don't want you struggling to get in while it's dark out" "You got it babe" and shortly after their phone call disconnected.

"You ready now?" Paul asked "Yup" She said. And Paul had open the door for her, then the two waited to be sited.

.............

"I'm actually proud of you brother, you a real ass nigga" Robin said as the two played pool in the man cave area.

"Listen none of these nigga stand a chance with my wife, granted we go through shit but we ain't never leaving each other " Zac said focusing his attention on making his ball in the hole.

" Nah but you say you cool with it, with her, are you actually cool with it? Brother to brother?" Robin asked Curiously.

"Yeah bro, why not I got good friends who are females, why can't that shit be the same with her"

" Right, that's why I say you a real nigga, shit like that I could respect and fuck with"

"So if Lori said she going out with a guy friend, you wouldn't have no problem with that bro?"