147.)

"Why are you in my room touching stuff, nobody told you to text Kameron off my iPad" said Zyla as she approached Zaria's room.

"This is what mommy be talking about, you're so sneaky, always doing stuff you don't got no business doing."

"Just because I played nice with you at school, doesn't mean you're forgiven, do not touch my stuff" Zyla says in a stern tone.

"You're acting like sisters don't fight, and then make up" Zaria replied smartly, rolling her eyes.

"You're still a weirdo at the end of the day, that doesn't change the fact how you put your hands on me Zaria, and think I'm supposed to just forget about that" Zyla says

"You're dragging the situation on, it wasn't even that serious or never that deep Zy " Zaria responded.

"It was that DEEP to me, I would never put my hands on you, even if I say it, doesn't mean I mean it" Zyla said.

"Ever since you been hanging around them little girls and Kameron you got fake all of sudden"

"Crazy thing Zary you went so hard for Mercedes and she couldn't even help you fight, but you see how you treat me? Zyla questioned, she was confused on why she was always getting the short end of the stick.

"Fake? Zyla please. Watch your mouth, you called me a bitch and just expected me to be okay with that?" Zaria asked with a scrunched up face expression.

"But did I lie??" Zyla replied . "And then you're getting smart with mommy, I heard her on the phone with aunty"

"One day she's gonna knock your head off your shoulder, if you keep testing her" said Zyla.

"I don't care, she needs to give me my phone back, nobody was getting smart with her, if that's how she took it, then what could i say"

"She's acting like it's the end of the world all because i went over Kameron's house, who is my boyfriend by the way.."

"She let me over there any other time, I don't know why this time all of sudden she's tripping, making it a big thing"

"I swear sometimes you're just slow, dummy you wasn't supposed to be there, like what don't you understand?" Zyla responded getting irritated at Zaria's lack of sense.

"But I don't care, don't touch my stuff again" Zyla said snatching her iPad off Zaria's bed before exiting out of Zaria's room.

"Them Dishes Zaria, just load them up in the dishwasher but don't start it until after dinner" Fatima said walking past her room, and Zaria threw her hands up in surrender.

"Mom, I literally just did the dishes yesterday, it's not even my turn" Zaria said

"But what did I say?" Fatima said with some base in her voice backtracking her steps and Zaria had sucked her teeth.

"Omg like, you have two other kids who are not doing anything, why can't one of them wash the dishes?" Zaria asked, and sharp eyes darted in her direction.

" Go do what the fuck I said Zaria, I don't need you questioning me, or talking the fuck back" Fatima snapped.

That's your problem little girl, worried about everybody else but your damn self" Fatima said stern, and Zaria dramatically stomped downstairs.

"Get out the kitchen" Zaria yelled at Zyla, as she was grabbing some juice out the fridge.

"Don't take your funky attitude out on me because you have to wash the dishes" Zyla laughed.

"And since you wanna yell in my house, you got the dishes after dinner as well" Fatima said appearing in the kitchen.

"Ughh...I hate it here" Slipped out of Zaria mouth, she meant to say in her head and not her mouth Fatima wasn't too happy about that.