Chapter: 144.)

Monday made its way, and Fatima decided to take a personal day, dealing with Zachary, and her children all weekend she just needed some time to herself.

The girls, and Zakai was off to school, and Zachary had went to work, just leaving Fatima all alone to herself, Zayden was dropping Hamani off, because Fatima wanted to some time with her Gbaby.

"Mani chill out" Zayden said, as Hamani was crying her eyes out, "Milk ain't even that good to be tripping over it like that"

"You better leave my baby alone" Fatima said, coming downstairs and grabbing the car seat from Zayden.

"She's a crybaby ma, I been up all night with her.  If I know it was gone be like this, I would have strapped up" Zayden joked, and Fatima had chuckled.

" I guess no more grand babies coming out from you" Fatima says, putting the car seat on the table, and taking Hamani out, she instantly stopped crying.

"Yo, I swear she's so fake" said Zayden.

"Her miss her, Lola" Fatima said, kissing Hamani on her cheek, Zayden walked away to warm up her bottle.

At the same time, Zachary was calling her but Fatima silenced his call. "We not dealing with your pappy right now" Fatima said in her sweet little baby voice, and Hamani smiled.

Zachary called back again, and Fatima did the same thing, Zayden made his way back with Hamani's bottle. Fatima positioned Hamani, comfortably, and grabbed the bottle from Zay. Now she was currently feeding Mani.

"I'll be at the shop until like 7 ma, she should have enough milk until then, if it gets too overwhelming, I'll come get her, just text me" Zayden told her.

"Son, I raised 4 kids. I'll be okay boy"

"I'm just saying, thank you for watching her, I love you" He said, placing a kiss on her and his daughter's forehead.

" I love you more Zay, be safe Sonny" "4 sho maa" and Zayden went on his way, it was just Hamani and Fatima, until it was time for them to go get Zaria.

"Why do you keep calling on me, like I'm not the only student in the class" Zaria replied smartly to her math teacher, Ms. Donna.

" You have your head down, and that's unacceptable. And if you keep up the smart remarks, you could head to the office" Ms. Donna said, respectfully.

"I really don't care, sending me to the office because my head is down, how does that even make sense?" Zaria asked, as she scrunched up her face.

"Zaria, you better stop. Like seriously. Being smart to her is uncalled for and you know mommy is not going for that" Zyla scolded.

"Zyla stop talking to me, like I said I don't care. "

As much as Zyla wanted to say something else, she just had shut her mouth, now Zaria was gone have to learn the hard way, and Zyla didn't feel bad for her at all.

"Answer the question Zaria" Ms. Donna said sternly, and Zaria ignored her.

"Everybody clear off your desk, pop quiz time " Ms. Donna shouted out, and everybody threw a hissy fit.

" Nah that ain't even fair Ms. Donna, we shouldn't have to get in trouble behind one student" A Jamir said.

"On the real, like yo Zy wassup with your sister?" A Kareem asked. And Zyla shrugged her shoulders.

Zaria was just the icing on the cake, all class Ms. Donna be having to repeat herself, and she was fed up. She knew she was gone have a field day calling parents after school. The bell had ringed, and all the students go their things and stuttered, but Zyla stayed behind.