- Chapter- Forty- Seven -

Danni: Down goes Mott again.. (laughing) okay I'm not gone hold you Karen them shoes are ugly as hell

Kai: DADDY SHE GOT THEM "DAMN DANIEL'S" ON (chuckling)

Zac: Kai now you doing to much, watch yourself.

Sabrina: DANNI!

Danni: What? We being honest here? Right? I mean was he wrong.

Karen: He need to stay in a child's place, cause that's what he is a CHILD!

Andi: You need to go be with you child cause you know what your are ? A DEADBEAT? Goodbye bitches!

Zaria: What's a deadbeat auntie?

Andi: Somebody who doesn't take care of their kids because they to busy chasing DIC- wait hold up I forgot who I was talking to for a minute, it's someone who doesn't take care of their kids.

Zaria: So like Kamerons mom right auntie?

Andi: (laughing) That's exactly right ladybug just like Kamerons mom.

Zac: That's enough (laughing) is bro up there Andi?

Andi: Yes he is (side eyes Karen)

Zac: Okay my crew upstairs with y'all's uncles come on on the evaluator now.

Zac had put the kiddos on the elevator, it was straight shot up, so they had nothing to worry about, they wasn't gone stop on random floors, and Zac and Andi watched the cameras to make sure they got to the penthouse safely.

Karen: So Gary upstairs right now? Is what you saying to me Andi?

Zac: WHAT?

(Andi gave Zac that look, Zac caught right on)

Andi: don't you have someone to go see? You steady here when you need to be home, like I said before I have nothing to say to you bitches.

Karen: How do your kids know my son?

Zac: You ugly ass son put his hands on my daughter, so my kids jumped him.

Danni: Don't forget Lori kid too, she jumped in it to.

Karen: WAIT WHAT? Your kids jumped my son?

Zac and Andi: YUP!

Sabrina: No , No that's ain't right, that's ain't right.

Andi: What ain't right?

Danni: That's what y'all teaching y'all kids to fight?

Zac: No, but we teach them to stand up to bullies, and your son is a fucking bully! That's what he is. I see he takes right after you.

Karen: Zac stop talking to me cause you about to piss me off!

Zac: THEN YOU COULD GET YOU ASS OUT HERE THEN KAREN! Don't make me repeat it again. Please don't cause you see this right now (he holded his hand up) my hands are itching to smack a bitch!

Karen: A bitch, I let the first one bitch word slide, but I'm not about to let the second one slide

When I tell y'all Andi was on dawg, ANDI WAS ON DAWG, Andi swing her hand back and punched the fuck out of Karen, with a flash it's like all her angry was in that punch, Andi knocked Karen the fuck out!

Zac: TSSS DAMN ANDIIIIIIIIII

Andi: Now if you bitches don't wanna be next I'll advise y'all to get the fuck out my building I'm done repeating myself to you fake ass bitches, get your friend up, and LEAVE BITCHES

Zac: (laughing pointing at Karen talking to Danni and Sabrina) "Ain't that your friend" "ain't that your friend"

(Side note: Zac be getting on the kids for being on TikTok but he be up right with them, such a hypocrite lmao)

Danni: I didn't know your little ass had it in you Andi but we gone go.

Sabrina: Danni help Karen up and come on I can't believe she just did that!

Zac: BELIEVE IT!

Danni and Sabrina helped Karen up and they left, Andi left Karen leaking, Zac was so proud of her!

Zac: That's my girl!! And look look I'm sorry Andi for coming at you like that, I didn't mean to come off that harsh or aggressive, my angry wasn't towards you it's was toward Karen, and i appreciate you for letting us know so thank you for that.

Andi: No I get it Zac I really do bro, but yes you was wrong for coming me like that with that tone, I will never let any of them kids be in harms way, NEVER! You could talk to them bitches like that but not me, I'm not with the games no more

Zac: I see I see that, I don't ever want to get on your bad side, I can't wait to tell my wife about this she ain't gone believe me.

Andi: I had enough of everyone and their bullshit, this bitch really had the audacity to come to my place and try to apologize for some shit she's still doing, who the fuck does that bro?

Zac: You should of knew she was whore when she was sleeping with me and Aaron ass. But we good?

Andi: We good bro, we good.

Zac: aight bring it in, bring it in.

(Zac hugged Andi)

Zac: Okay let me get my crew home and ready for school tomorrow my bad ass kids.

Andi: I can't believe the way they came for Karen like that (laughing)

Zac: They asses being on TikTok and hanging around Fatima and Lori oh I'm in trouble the older they get.

Andi: Yes you are bro, especially with that damn Zyla!

Zac: Zaria coming out her little shell more, so I already know I'm in double trouble.

Andi: The things is they not bad kids, they really not they just have Fatima's crazy ass personality and you in there to. But they know when it's time and place, and you check them so I salute as a father. They know when to cut it out.

Zac: You right about! I can't wait to see you in some mommy action!

Andi: Okay get your kids and leave (laughing)

Zac: Oh it's like that Andi?? (Laughing)

Andi: Maybe one day! Who's knows.

Zac: I feel you Andi.

Minutes later, Zac went to get the kids from upstairs and they headed back home, once they got home, it was going on 7:30 p.m. , Zac got the kids in the bath, Fatima said she was bring dinner home, so the kids waiting for Fatima and Zayden to get back home, they sat on couch in the living with Zac and watched Finding Nemo.

Fatima and Zayden returned home, the family had dinner, after awhile Zac and Fatima got the kids in bed. And Zac went to sleep. Fatima had went downstairs in the kitchen, she wasn't that tired yet, and Zayden made his way down there.

Fatima: Hey baby? Everything okay?

Zayden: I'm good mommy, I'm good but I was thinking about something.

Fatima: And what is that?

Zayden: I was thinking I could just stay with you and daddy full time and like go with my moms just like I'm the weekends.

Fatima: That's something you gone have to talk to your  dad and mom about, not sure if I really have the say so in that, I would love to but that's up to your mom.

Zayden: Why don't you have a say so I'm yours right?

Fatima: You are, but just because I'm okay with it doesn't mean your mom going to be okay with it.

Zayden: But she should understand right?

Fatima: You don't like staying over there because of Angela? Or is it something else?

Zayden: It just doesn't feel like home there the way it feels with I'm here I love my mom I do but it's boring when I'm just there by myself. When I'm there mom I feel like adults but when I'm here with you and daddy it's feel like I'm a kid well a big kid

(What Zayden was saying hit home to fatima, at 11 he was very out-spoken, and she understood where he was coming from, all the stories she heard from Zac, it was like an repeated cycle, Heather wasn't a bad mom, she just want attentive enough for him the way Zac and Fatima was)