Chapter 119.)

"I'm Fatima" She says plainly. "Fatima, like In Fatima Taylor? The criminal lawyer?" He asked.

"That's me! how you know that though?" She asked Curiously. "I do construction at the law firm over on Washington Road, you know you all they talk about over there"

"Am I now?" Fatima said blushing proudly, she indeed was the real deal when it came to her job.. "And Zachary Taylor your husband right?" He asked finally getting her flat tire off.

"That's him, the one and only" She said Joyful. "He doesn't seem like they type to have you out here alone what's all that about?" Paul asked.

"You know you ask a lot of questions, you don't know how to mind your business sir?" Fatima said.

" Just curious on why a beautiful young lady is out in these Atlanta streets alone, while she got a husband"

"Dad duties" She said getting distracted by her phone ringing which was Zachary calling her, she declined the call. He called again and she did the same thing.

"You better answer that, I don't want homeboy pulling up on that shit" Paul said while laughing.

"Can you just fix the tire for me please and thank you" "You got it love" He said getting back to business.

Paul was able to get Fatima's spare tire on, she will worry about getting another tire tomorrow morning.

"How much I owe you?" Fatima asked and Paul was getting up, putting his tools back in the box.

"Don't worry about it, I might need you one day, so take this as a favor for favor" Paul said smiling.

"Boy" Fatima said smiling. "No really how much do I owe you for real?"

"Listen don't worry about it, you just get home before your husband lose his mind"

"Thank you" Fatima said. "my pleasure" Paul said.

Fatima got in her car, Paul watched her drive off until she was longer in sight. He put his tools away, getting in his car driving away.

Fatima arrived home 15 minutes later, she didn't even bother going into the bed room, She took a shower in the guest room, then decided to sleep in there. But before she decided to go to bed, she checked on the kiddos.

Kai, Zar , ZyZy, and RoyRoy was all knocked out, Zayden was over Lori's house.

Fatima went in the kitchen where Zac was, they both was grabbing a bottle of water.

" Listen I'm sorry about what I sa-" Zac tried to say but Fatima caught him off.

"I'm wiped out from today, and the way I'm feeling I might say some shit I can't take back so good night Zachary" that's all Fatima said before returning back into the guest bedroom.

Of course Zachary followed behind her. "Cool we don't got to say anything to each other, but I'll sleep in here, you go In our bedroom" Zac suggested, and Fatima went without saying anything.

She stood there for a minute, letting her emotions get the best of her. She broke down crying.

Fatima pulled herself together, and thought to herself "I'm good" She needed to let that out. After that she was fast asleep..

...................................

Saturday, 9:30 a.m.

Zac didn't get much sleep last night, and since school was out the kiddos slept in longer than usual. The construction guys made they way this morning so the security gate could be installed today.