Chapter: 145.)

"You don't look that busy to me" Zachary said pissed off, As he walked into the house, Fatima was lying on the couch, and Hamani was in her bassinet sleep, Halo was currently watching Zakai on his game.

"I been calling, and texting you all day, I wasn't doing that shit for my health Fatima" Zachary scolded a little bit.

Fatima just ignored him, and continued to watch television, she didn't have the energy to deal with his shenanigans right now.

"Like yo, I'm talking to you. Like what is your problem? You acting like I did something to you"

" You think I want to talk to you, after you coming in here on 10? Get the hell out my face Zachary Luther" Said Fatima, as she sat up on the coach.

" If you would have just answered my calls, I wouldn't have to be on that type timing, Zyla needs a whole new car" He explained to her, and Fatima let out a dramatic laugh.

"I know that Zachary, I been telling you that. But everything goes out one ear to the another, I already got it handled, her car should be here by Saturday, until then she will drive Zaria's car or the truck whatever she prefers"

"You know you have to be at the office early this week, so how you plan on taking Zaria to and from school?" Zachary asked.

"There's a school bus, ain't nothing wrong with the school bus Zachary"

"Fatima I'm not sending my child on no damn school bus, when the rest of our children get picked up and dropped off"

"Royal does it everyday, and she doesn't complain, Until Zaria learns her lesson shit gone be different from now on"

"Whatever you say" Zachary said lastly, before heading upstairs. He changed into some workout clothes, and went to the gym.  After some time had passed, Zayden came and got Hamani and Halo.

"Are we ever gone talk Fatima?, we been going back and forth about the girls and shit and I'm tired of it , I miss my wife" Zachary expressed.

Fatima was doing her nightly routine, and Zachary was just getting out the shower, wrapping his towel around his body.

"What do you want to talk about Zachary?" Fatima asked, as she exhale deeply, and Zachary threw his hands up, and walked away.

"Dumb shit all the fucking time" Zachary mumbles going into the bedroom.

"What is you catching an attitude for? I asked what you wanted to talk about and you walked away" Fatima said, following behind him.

"Don't even worry about, ever since this situation with the girls, you been acting like I don't mean shit to you, but it's cool" said Zachary.

"Because I put my foot down, now all of sudden I don't care about my husband?" Fatima asked him looking at him with a strangely face expression.

Zachary didn't respond to Fatima, he just simply got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen area, where Zyla was.

"I didn't cancel the trip, I figure we could still go to New York as a I'm proud of you since you were top of your class, you know I'm proud of you as always" Says Zachary.

"Mom already said I could go with Malachi" Zyla said plainly.

"Yeah, well your mother told you wrong.. you're not going to another city by yourself with some little nigga I haven't even seen yet, miss me with that shit" Zachary expressed stern, he felt some type of way about her now wanting to go with Malachi.

"That's not my fault dad. Mommy already said I can go, and she spoken with his parents. You're going to have to take that up with mom or something" Zyla said.