- Chapter- Fifty - Four -

Zac pulled up to Heather house within 15 minutes, Heather was also getting out some dudes car, when Zac was getting out the car.

Zac: - Whispering to himself- Ts all up on some nigga while our son in the crib by himself bitches man .. no I didn't mean that. - rubbing his head-

Heather said her goodbyes, the dude pulled off, Heather was walking to the door, but Zac stopped her.

Zac: hold up hold up let me holler at you real quick

Heather: Zac what is it, I really don't have time for your lectures right now.

Zac: My lecture?? Heather you just got out some niggas car, with our son in the house by himself, do you even know the nigga? The nigga could be a fucking lunatic you gone bring him where our son lay his head at, nah fr Heather wassup with you? I don't wanna hear that "it's nothing bullshit"

Heather: What? What do you want me to say Zac, you the only person who have a problem with what I'm doing and I don't think I'm doing nothing wrong.

Zac: Do you need a reminder?

Heather: Please tell me what I'm doing that I have you tripping out like this?

Zac: - blows his breath- So you don't see nothing wrong with you LEAVING A FUCKING MINOR IN THE HOUSE BY HIMSELF? Yo this mindset you got with "oh he's 11, he's grow" get over that shit, don't leave my son in the house by himself again Heather or me and you gone have problems and I mean serious problems, and if a nigga gone drop you off have him drop you off down the street like come on Heather THINK! You acting like you don't have a son! Whatever you got going on you need to figure that shit out.

Heather: Okay Zac damn, like nothing going on with me, Zayden isn't ass vocal as he is with y'all, with me. He don't tell me what's going on with him, and if I asked him if he's okay with what I'm doing he just says "okay"

Zac: Then you need to fix that Heather, that's nobody fault but yours! Why are you asking him what you doing is okay with him? He's a child, he doesn't need to know what type of hood rat shit you're doing Heather.

Heather: This why I can't be no weekend mom, the weekend is for me to go out and have fun!

Zac: You need to sit your ass in the house, that's what you need to do. I said all that and all you have to say is the "weekend is for me to have fun" get your priorities straight Heather, I don't want to have to have this conversation again, can you go get my son.

Heather: So when I'm supposed to enjoy time with my son Zachary?

Zac: Heather you literally had your chance but you blow it so you can be in some niggas face, we can try this shit next weekend, you know where he be, and where his practice is at if you wanna see him make the effort far as tonight? My lil dude coming home with me.

Heather: Whatever Zac , - unlocking the door- I'll send him out

Zac: Thank you, and really if you think I'm coming crazy or being rude my bad Heav, it's just I want what's best for our son, so shit like this just triggering for me man because I know you mean well but this ain't the way to do it, and I got love for you .. can't believe I'm saying this shit but I need us to always be on the right page when it comes to Zayden.

Heather: Awe my baby daddy loves me - smiling-

Zac: You bugging don't let that go over your head now Heather a nigga just being respectful.

Heather: I love you to BD, Zayden is lucky to have a father like you and a second mom like T, don't be putting my baby against me now - she said jokingly -