Chapter: 139.)

" Yo, T chill out, you gone make me crash this car if you don't keep your hands to yourself" Zac said laughing at his wife, who was clearly tipsy ready to be folded.

"Let's just pull over , I need you babe. It's been so long I can't wait any longer" she whined, trying to crawl into the back seat, but Zac stopped her.

"Fat-babe we are almost home, like I'm opening the gate right now" He said pulling in, in Fatimas mind the gate was taking centuries to open.

After the gate opened, Zac pulling into their home. He put the car in park, and turned the car off. Fatima grabbed her purse and got out the car, going to the door entering the code to unlock the door, Zac was right behind her.

As Fatima was typing in the code she was pressing the wrong numbers and Zac started laughing. "Fatima calm your horny ass down." He said moving her out of the way and typing the code in himself.

As Zac was typing in the code, Fatima again could not keep her hands to herself. Fatimas hands began to wonder all over Zacs body, slowing down once she reached his pants.

"Alright T, alright." Zac said as he pushed the door open and helped her inside closing and locking the door once he was inside. 

Now that they were in the house, Fatima took off her shoes and made her way over to Zac. As Zac turned around he was met with Fatima attacking his lips.

Accepting her antics, Zac wrapped his arms around her waist picking her up. She wrapped her legs around while her arms rested around his neck. 

Zac walked them into the kitchen,  their lips never separating. "Mm." Fatima moaned as they kissed.

The liquor had them feeling a different kind of way tonight. As they kissed, Zac took Fatimas tongue into his mouth, their tongues lapping over each other as they both fought for the upper hand.

While they were in the midst of their make out session, Zac lifted her dress. Once her dress sat above her hips he used two fingers to separate the fabric of her panties from her center.

After separating the two Zac used one finger to start rubbing circles around her clit. Feeling his hand come in contact with her center, she let an airy moan leave her lips. "Ohhhh!" Fatima moaned. Her body jerking forward as his hands continued with this motion.

Fatima parted from the kiss, throwing her head back in pleasure as she rolled her hips at the same pace of his finger.

"Shes ready for me, hm?" Zac asked in a husky low tone.

"Mhmm" Fatima managed to get out between her moans. "Fuck that feels good." She said.

Fatimas hands sat behind her as Zac satisfied her. Craving the taste of her lips once more, Zac used his free hand wrapping it around her neck, slowly pulling her up.

The couple began to intensely kiss as the pace of Zacs motion began to speed up making Fatimas body jump forward. Zac was hitting all of the right spots, it definitely wasn't going to take her long to reach her first peak of the night.

The kiss becoming sloppier as the pleasure began to override her body. Zac decided to slip both fingers, into her. Sliding in so easily, his fingers glided in and out of her. The sounds of her wetness and her moaning filled the first level of their home.

"Mmmm, shit" Fatima moaned into their kiss as her hands held a grip on his shoulders as she squeezed her eyes shut. With a few more strokes from his fingers, her orgasm was falling onto Zacs fingers.

Pleased with his actions, he took those fingers in his mouth licking them clean while Fatima looked at him biting her lip.

Fatima hopped down from her position and used her finger to push Zac back until he was against the counter. Once she had him where she wanted him, she bent down so that she was in a squat-like position. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers.