Chapter - 111.)

Friday, 1:30 p.m.

"WE IN PUNTA CANA BITCHESSSS" Lori screamed as the girls tossed their glasses in the air bending over shaking some ass!

The ladies was staying at Meliá Punta Cana Beach only for adults, the ladies just wanted to relax, and rewind because it's been so hectic back at home they just wanted some peace, and a new scenery of fresh air.

The guys didn't waste no time getting the ladies what they needed. Fatima and Lori confessed to their husbands how they needed a break, and by Thursday a week paid trip was paid for all the girls had to do was show up, props to Robin for having his own Jet that was really the icing on the cake.

Andi, Shanya, Caizann, Teiraa, Ida , Lili and Gia and Renee was all in attendance.

"I just want to say thank y'all for showing up, I know this trip was a last minute, but the fact y'all are here makes me extremely happy" Fatima confessed.

"And while we are let's not worry about no nigga, or no children" Lori said!

"Period" All the ladies said in unison.

"I want y'all to have fun, be safe, and most importantly just have a great time, like we in the Dominican Republic" Fatima said! "Ahh like we are here" Fatima said with her tongue, the girls laughed.

"Hopefully I find me a fine ass dark chocolate man to take back home" Shanya said and the girls holler.

"Here her ass go" Lori said laughing.

"Always worry about finding at man, sit your ass down somewhere" Caizann spat at Shanya them to share an unbreakable bond.

"CJ HUSH, please!"

Teiraa and Ida was in their own little bubble they was just happy to be here.

The ladies went to get checked into their rooms, and to get settled before the start of their trip.

...............

Back in Atlanta:

"Zakai I said no, you had 3 popsicle already you're not getting no more" "but daddy why can't I just have one more" Kai said with puppy dog eyes.

"That may work on your mother, but not me. I said no. Damn popsicles don't even stand a chance in this house because you eat them all" Zac said to Kai.

"I want my mommy" Kai said throwing a tantrum. "Now you really not getting one, GET UP" Zac said with a little base in his voice, Kai got up. "Go sit down on the couch, you doing the most right now" and Kai ran to sit on the couch pouting.

Zac had already sent Zyla, baby V and Zaria to take a nap, ever since Fatima left for her trip, they started giving Zac a hard time.

"Good afternoon dad" Zay said walking in the kitchen just waking up for the day. "Wassup sonny" Zac said smiling giving Zay some love.

" So since mom is out and about, how about we do the same" Zay said rubbing his hands together Zac had let out a laugh.

"What you wanna do punk" Zac said ready to do anything his son had in mind. "

" In Punta Cana it's a Nickelodeon resort isn't that where moms at"

"Yeah but mommy in a different resort"

"Perfect" Zay said. "So you want to go to Punta Cana?" Zac asked

"Yes"

"I think your mom left to get away from us, not for us to go near her" Zac said laughing the resorts was only 35 minutes away from each other.