Chapter: 133.)

"I knew you would come around" Paul said to Fatima as they were standing in Paul's  bed room.

"If we gone do this, my husband cannot know about this.. you got it?" Fatima said sternly.

Paul nodded in agreement, walking towards Fatima. After reaching her presence, he dived straight into her neck giving her sweet kisses, Fatima let out a soft moan.

"Stop, stop , stop. This is wrong I can't do this, I can't do this" Fatima said pulling Paul of her, catching her breath.

"Why did you come here, if you wasn't gone fall through Fatima" Paul asked looking at her weirdly.

"Nigga did you forget you have a girlfriend, and I am MARRIED?" Fatima spat at him.

" Come on Fatima, they won't find out. You're just going to leave me like this? That not fair Fatima"

"No what's not fair is me cheating on my husband. I don't know what hold you got on me, but this shit needs to disappear NOWWW" she hollered.

" What you gone say, when he ask where was you Fatima? You smell like me"

"I'll figure it out Paul, just please let me leave.. I probably just ruin my damn marriage becaus-"

"Babe, Fatima, baby" Zac said shaking Fatima out her sleep angrily.

Fatima had jumped up, "ZAC WHAT?" She yelled "why are you shaking me like that for"

" All I know is you better had been dreaming about me, on that weird shit, smiling while you sleeping" He spat.

Fatima had rolled her eyes " Zac please, don't start with me, what do you want? I'm tired it's been a long day"

"You just trying get back to that dream, don't let me find out you cheating on me in your dreams"

Fatima had let out a light chuckle "you're such a dumbass Zac, grow up ain't nobody cheating on your ass"

"Can you come in the man cave with me? I need your company" Zac said sweetly kissing Fatima on her lips.

"Baby why can't we just lay up here, we literally have a Tv in here"

"Because I'm trying do some things, and I can't do some things because them things we have be nosey as hell" Zac said laughing.

"Babe!!"

"Fatima please" Zac said with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" Fatima said getting up rolling her eyes, "let me shower first and I'll meet you down there"

"I'll wait right here for you baby girl" Zac said in a freaky tone.

"You get on my nerves" she said jokingly, he smacked her ass before she disappeared in the bathroom.

......

"All I'm saying is when dad comes back downstairs,  You better tell him what you did, because me and daddy just got back on good terms, I'm not trying to hear his mouth again" Zyla said to Zaria.

Zyla, Zaria and Kai was all sitting in the kitchen.

"I'm not taking the rap for shit, you shouldn't have never hit me like that"

"Bro, Zary that still didn't give you the right to throw a freaking remote at Zy" Kai said.

"Okay, and if daddy start tripping out on me, I'm beating you up" Zyla said sternly.

"Zyla I don't know why you think you can beat me, stop with all that" Zaria said rolling her eyes.

"Like I said, you gone get more than what I did to you in that man cave, I'm sick of you playing victim in these situations you created, so since you wanna be a victim so bad I'm gone show you one BIBLE" Zyla said