- Chapter - Seventy - Nine -

The next morning came around, last night was really a vibe, everybody enjoyed themselves. It's was going on 9 a.m. the kids was downstairs tearing up the house, Zac and Fatima was laying in bed, Zayden was walking in.

Zayden: - Knocking on the door, walking - Mom.. dad .. please don't be naked - laughing -

Fatima: - laughing- We have clothes on sonny, come on in, good morning to you.

Zachary: Good morning punkkk!!

Zayden: Good morning mom good morning dad so what's the plan for today?

Zachary: You're going with your mom today, her ass been blowing up my phone all night.

Fatima: Speaking of your mom, what happened yesterday?

Zachary: What you mean what happened yesterday babe?

Zayden: Well Nasir had to go to his dads house and when we got there my mom was walking out the house and she kissed that dude like out of all people she dates Aunties ex husband - plopped on the bed- then he kept talking to me like I was his son dad

Zachary: - Getting mad - Okay, okay. I'm gone ki-

Fatima: - Side eye, grabs his arm - Zac, I know what you about to say, don't even say it.

Zayden: Kill him? Is that what you was gone say dad? I'm not slow I can't read between the lines dad.

Zachary: It's just figurative speech Zay I'm not gone really do it.

Zayden: I know dad, cause why would you kill somebody? - curious look -

Fatima: Right exactly, Zay let me talk to your dad real quick okay?

Zayden: Can I stay home?

Zachary: Yup, I'm not dealing with Heather bullshit or Nathan's bullshit.

Fatima: Let me and daddy talk and we will get back to you on that okay?

Zayden: Fine but mom can you think rational and logical and not like a mom please

Fatima: Excuse me? - laughing- What you trying to say?

Zayden: You're going to think like mom and you're going to say - mocking Fatima - it's best you go with your mom, because she needs to see you as much as we do. But if you think logical you will think about my well- being, my safety, and most importantly how I feel, right mom? Dad jump in if you want.

Zachary: - Just smiling- Nah son you got this one, I feel the same way, that's your mom that be tripping
wanting you to leave and stuff

Zayden was smart, and no matter what Zayden had to say Zac or Fatima never took it offense because everything he was saying it was some truth in it. Safe to say Zayden was getting raised well.

Fatima: - Looks at Zac - Wowwww!! - looks at Zayden - you know what son, you're right we gone think logically on this situation. Sometimes I don't know if I'm taking to my son or my dad - Fatima chuckles-

Zayden: - laughing-

Kai: - Running in the room - WE ARE HUNGRY MOMMY AND DADDY

Fatima: Okay Mommy coming man, I'm coming. No hug? No kiss?

Zayden and Kai jumped on Zac and Fatima, and gave them hugs and kisses.. moments later Zac and Fatima sent the boys downstairs.

Fatima: - Serious tone - I don't want to have to kill this mf but I will, and Heather she gone be on that hit list as well, she keep pulling this corny as shit. These mfs are definition of "watch who you have kids by"