- Chapter - Eighty - Seven -

Zac: - Standing up, and getting in Gary's face- You need to back the hell up bro , Andi is no longer your responsibility, so all this stalker shit, stop now! She ain't yours bro. You fumble the bag, take your L and move on my nigga!

Gary: - Looking over Zac's shoulders- So this what you doing now Andi? You pregnant?

Andi: Gary you really need to get over yourself. It's been how long? And you're still bothering me. Please leave me alone.

Fatima: And I mean get over yourself QUICK!

Zac: Why are you still standing here nigga?

Gary: - Chuckles- First a ring, now a baby. Really Andi that's what you on?

Andi: That's what happens when you let a real man in your life, something you could never be.. yet you in here questioning me, like you're not in a children's hospital, Gary please get on with your life.

Fatima: Andi don't even say nothing else to this nigga. You're happy now and that's all that matters. Like my husband said he fumble the bag, BIG TIME!

Zac: - Nodding his head - Yup! So go on now scary Gary ..

Gary: - Shaking his head, rubbing his chin - Okay, okay, I see the games you playing Andi.. - Walks away -

Fatima: I don't like that grimy ass nigga, he getting on you about the shit he's been doing, how the fuck does that make any sense.

Andi: Tell me about friend. I don't know what I was thinking letting some corny nigga like him have me sprung like that.

Zac: We all been there before, trust and believe that An, so don't even get to work up on that.

Fatima: - Thinking to herself- Yeah your ass have been, fucking with bitches whose wigs ain't even lace on right. Horny ass Zachary Taylor, but I love my man so.

Zac: - Looking at Fatima - What you over there thinking about?

Fatima: Oh nothing, just ready to get the hell on out this hospital, I know by the time he wakes up the medicine is going to wear off.

Zac: We still need to talk.

Fatima: Can we not do this here, like I'm already stressed enou- you know what you right.

Andi: - Looks at Fatima and Zac - What going on with you two?

Zac: - Looks at Fatima - Oh you didn't tell her how you had kidnapped your own husband?

Andi: - Eyes widen - Wait What?

Fatima: You just gone never get over that huh? Alright yes, Zac went to see his mother apparently, well first Heather comes to house and said that Nathan was planning some type of revenge shit, I told Zac don't leave out the house like I'm not comfortable with that, and guess what he do?

Andi: Leaves out the house - shaking her head - So how did the kidnap come about?

Fatima: So let me finish, he leaves. I called M, and that's when we come up with that plan, the whole time I'm watching Zac not once did he make sure he was aware of his surroundings, like the same way it was easy for me to grab his ass up, was the same way it could of been easy for them to do it. Am I sorry for why I did it? No. But I'm sorry for the way it made him feel. Yes.

Andi: So basically you kidnapped your own husband to prove a point, is that what you saying T?

Zac: Yes that's exactly what she did An.

Fatima: Yes, you gone give it to me raw friend, so whatever you have to say, say it.

Andi: Before I even get there, how did you feel Zac?