- Chapter Seventeen -

Dinner was a success, everybody went home around midnight, Rafael brought Milani extra milk since she was staying with Zac and Fatima tonight, the kids was bathed and in bed for the night.

Even though Zac wanted Milani, he ended falling asleep so Fatima, Milani and Andi was chilling in the living room.

Andi: I have something to tell you, but don't shoot the messenger.

Fatima: What is it Andi? Better not be the bullshit.

Andi: I know you probably already put the shooting behind you, but turns out Angela and Hayden been sneaking around for months, Brent is Hayden cousin, turns out Brent got the details about our vacation Hayden sent him to stalk you, that's why I so confused why he was in the Atlanta but now it's all makes sense.

Fatima had got up put Milani in the baby swing.

Fatima: So you telling me Hayden and Brent knew each other? Hayden sent this nigga on me? Then the same bum ass niggas shot Zac? Is that what you saying Andi?

Andi: Yes T that's exactly what I'm saying. It's fucking bullshit if you ask me. Hayden really that desperate that he'll go all this way.

Fatima: This nigga don't surprise me at all, I'm use to his bum ass behavior. He's a bitch, and what he did was a complete bitch move! Now after Brent I said I was done with the dirty work but that nigga hayden got another thing coming! Today he said "I heard your boy got smoked" was he trying to tell me something?

Andi: Wait Hayden said that to you today?

Fatima: Yes when I was leaving your office, then Robin and Lori walked in.. wait how do you know all this?

Andi: Gary been trying to get me back, which I don't understand why I'm happy and engaged but he emailed all this information on Hayden. I just found out today right before you got to the office I wanted to tell you but I knew that office would of been up in flames, so I waited until I got you alone.

Fatima: Hayden is the bitches of a bitch you can ever meet, nigga need to get them little ass balls up all he do is all like a bitch I'm so sick of this nigga, this nigga need a fucking pussy, the way he act!

Andi: Yeah I can't stand him! It's like his day evolves around you! Like nigga so pressed! A decade later what you be doing to these niggas Fatima.

Fatima: Shit Andi you know me I just don't get it!

Andi: What you gone do?

Fatima: Nigga going where the rest of my damn enemies are!

Andi: Office about to be peaceful! Just let me know so we can celebrate!

Fatima: I will and Thank you for that information I appreciate it..

Andi: You welcome friend.

10 minutes later Andi left, Amp was waiting at home for her, Fatima feed Milani then putting her to sleep, Fatima took a shower and did her nightly routine, went to sleep after.

Milani wakes up every 2 hours, Zac and Fatima took turns getting her, Madam came and got here around 7 a.m. after Milani and Madam left Zac and Fatima did their morning routine then went into the kitchen and got the kids lunch boxes together.

Fatima: I found out some information, I really didn't wanna start our morning like this but I thought you should know.

Zac: Wassup baby? Everything okay?

Fatima: Andi told me last night Hayden was the cause of you getting shot.

Zac: What the fuck T, how is that possible when Brent did it?

Fatima: They are related.

Zac: Man get the fuck outta here Fatima

Fatima: Zac I'm being so serious, Hayden sent Brent to stalk me Gary told Andi all this information because he still got a thing for her

Zac: So Andi still talk to that nigga Gary? And she with Amp what the fuck type shit is that?

Fatima: it's not even like that Zac, he emailed her she didn't say anything back, Andi knows better.

Zac: So that nigga is the primary source of all this shit is what you telling me T?

Fatima: Yes Zachary Yes and Hayden been sleeping with Angela

Zac: So that leprechaun ass nigga and that big bitch just linked up to be fucking messy fuck wrong with them

Fatima: Looks that way, not sure why they so fucking desperate but here we are

Zac: Next time I see Angela imma smack the shit outta her babe

Fatima: No I'll smack the bitch for you! We not doing that.

Zac: This nigga want my life so bad and this nigga wouldn't even know what to do with it

Fatima: Exactly babe!

(Zayden came in the kitchen)

Zayden: Good morning mom and dad

Fatima: Good morning baby, why you up so early?

Zac: Good morning Son

Zayden: I wanted to catch dad before he left

Zac: Wassup Zay what you need

Zayden: Can I have some money? Like $50

Fatima: Why you asking your father for money when you have a bank account full of money Zay

Zayden: I don't wanna use my money mom and dad owe me 50 for my allowance

Zac: Man why am I paying you to even clean up in the first place you live her to punk

Zayden: I be in my room chilling dad it be Kai and Zyla messing up the place

Zac: Why do you need $50 Zay

Zayden: It's a football game tonight and I was going with Nasir.

Fatima: You was going? Or you was asking to go?

Zayden: Sorry let me reword that, mom , dad can I go with Nasir to a football game tonight?

Fatima: There you go, Yes you can.

Zayden: Now dad can I have $50?

Zac: I'll transfer it to into your accounts Zayden, but you need to start using your own money instead of your moms and mine

Zayden: Why would I do that dad when I got parents that will do anything for me

Fatima: You sitting on all that money, and $50 was gone hurt you?

Zayden: yeah ma it was

Fatima: (laughing) Whenever boy

Each kid did have thousands of dollars in their bank account, Zayden never wanted to use his money but can you blame him?

Zayden went upstairs to get dress, Zac transferred the money into his accounts, Zac and Fatima got dress, then got the kids up and dressed, about hour and 20 minutes later the kids was off to school, and Zac and Fatima went off to work.