Chapter - 106.)

The Doctor: You guys need to come down, you all are talking at once, in the next 48 hours her son and daughter we have to make the formal decision, if those two can't do that then we will make the decision!

The doctor informed the news to the family, Gladys was on life support. Zac, Fatima , Zeem, Gia, Connie and couple other of Gladys family was there, but the decision was in Zac and Gias hands.

Gia: We don't need 48 hours, pull that shit!

Connie: Bitch what? We talking about your mother here, she the one that brung y'all ungrateful asses into this world!

Gia: Bitch you probably the reason she O'D I don't want to here nothing about how this lady brung me into this world, all the fuck up shit she did to me and my brother Karma got her ass.

Connie: Really Zac, you really gone let them pull the plug on your mother! Really Nigga?

Fatima: Hold up bitch, I don't know who you chatting at with that tone but you ain't talking to my husband!

Connie: Like I said really nigga? - snapping her neck at Zac - You gone let them do this to your mother.

Gia: - Steps in Connie face - Bitch move around, for I have to step out of character behind them two!

The Doctor: Yes so I'll be at the desk whenever you guys come up with a decision, I'm really sorry! - Walks away -

Connie: Bitch you better back up out my face!

Zachary : - Finna swing, but Zac grabbed her moved to the side - She's not even worth it yoo, we got bigger shit going on then to be trying to go at it with this bitch!

Gia: - Takes a deep breath - You not thinking about keeping her on the machine is you Z?

Zachary: Hell nah, but I don't want this shit to be my decision, all the fuck up shit she did to us now we have to make the decision on if she lives or dies, that shit gone fuck me up nah her ass ain't even here and she's still find away to still fuck with us!

Gia: Honestly everything her, Jeremiah that whole side of the family put us through I'll yank the bitch out myself Z!

Fatima: Are y'all okay over here? - Fatima said Hugging up on Zac, he put his arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead -

Zachary: Gia on some fuck it we pulling it, and I don't know, I don't want to feel responsible for my own mother death.

Fatima: No baby I get it, I understand the both of y'all actually.

Zachary: Put yourself in our shoes babe, what would you do?

Fatima: Put it like this, if my phone was on 1% and your mother machine was the only plug left, I would plug my shit up in a heartbeat!

Gia: - Sips out her drinks and starts laughing -

Zachary: - Shakes his head - Both of y'all are not seeing them gates I'll tell you that bro!

Fatima: All honestly baby, after everything though, I mean if you keep her on the machine nothing going to change, if she's does pull through within 48 hours it ain't like you gone build a relationship with her.

Zachary: Pastor James said, you forgive even when you don't want to, you know me lately I've been deep into the church.

Fatima: I know baby I know, but what else did he say? "you reap what you sow" She was out here spreading bad energy, and she got tf dealt with!

Gia: Well I don't go to church all like that, and it was times I pray, and cried out for help and no one was there! We pulling that plug Zachary whether you like it or not!