- Chapter Nineteen -

The older kids, had a half day today, Noor been having problems with this girl in her class since last year , because the girls be thinking Noor is better than everyone because she keep herself put together, you can say the little girls was jealous of Noor.

Noor was another Lori but calmer, it took a lot to get under Noor's skin.

The kids got off the van down the street from the house, the girl Layla, keep talking to her friend, Chloe about Noor.

Nasir: Noor them little bitches ain't even worth it sis, don't pay them no mind.

Zayden: Man she want your life so bad Noor (laughing)

Layla: Y'all niggas keep talking I'mma get my brother shut up!

Noor: Girl you shut up, you all talk! That's all you do is run your mouth! STAND UP OR SOMETHING FOR I SHOW YOU!

Nasir: Nah Noor, we will see her bitch ass brother at the game tonight

Layla: Call my brother a bitch again and watch what happens

Noor: BITCH

Zayden: Your bro is a bitch

Nasir: (laughing) yeah your punk ass brother is bitch!

Noor: Now what? Like I said you be yapping but don't have the energy to back up what you saying!

Chloe: She don't wanna fight Lay

Layla: SHE DON'T!

Noor dropped her back bag, and Zayden picked it up. Noor tied her up, Nasir had grabbed Vaseline out his bag, put it on Noors face.

Zayden: Show her what she's been asking for Noor

Nasir: Whoop her ass sis!

Noor ran up on Layla, and started whopping her ass, Chloe tried to jump in, but Zayden pushed her out the way.

Zayden: Watch them hands little girl

Nasir: YEAH NOOR YEAH TAG HER ASS TAG HER SIS

Zayden: Noor don't touch that floor

Noor got couple more punches in, before Nasir broke up the fight.

Noor: That's what I thought! Bum ass can't even fight but got a mouth like you can! And Chloe you lucky you didn't get a hit in cause I was gone deck your ass to!

Chloe: Girl shut up!

Zayden: Come on Noor

Zayden, Noor , and Nasir continue to walk to the house.

Noor: Now I gotta tell mom I was fighting like she just ruin the vibe yapping.

(Zyla get yapping from Noor, if y'all couldn't tell)

Nasir: Nah we not telling mom, cause you know she's going be like we can't go to the game and I'm trying see Tiff.

Zayden: But if we lie we can be in worse trouble I'm not trying hear my dads mouth or my mom bro and I got plans this weekend

Noor: Me either cause you know how mom is then Auntie gone add her 2 cent then Uncle Zac is I don't have time for them tonight

Nasir: I'll take full blame y'all don't say anything I'm not playing with y'all

Noor: if mom take my phone you buying me a new one

Zayden: if I have to stay home this weekend telling auntie you snuck Tiff in last weekend

Nasir: Zay you acting like ZyZy right now you a damn snitch

Zayden: cause all you gone do is get yelled at while me and Noor get our stuff taken away not with that bro

Noor: Me either me and Zay thinking smart, you thinking stupid

Nasir: Bro mom not gone find out trust me on this

Noor: Okay she better not

They get home, Noor and Nasir go in the house, Zayden went in his. Zayden had to do his homework, then do his chores before he thinks to play the game or go outside, it was the same with Noor and Nasir.

The older kids didn't get hit, but they got yelled at, Usually Noor and Zayden get their things taken away if they get in trouble, Nasir just get yelled at and had to the clean the kitchen for however long, Nasir hates the kitchen, so him having to clean pissed him off all the time.

Overall they wasn't bad kids, they did normal shit kids would do these days. Layla also had older brother named Lando, him and Nasir played on same football team, Lando was mad that Nasir was started QB, so Lando had to play 2nd to Nasir and he didn't like that.

Lando would tell Layla to bully Noor, they thought Noor was some quiet little girl but she wasn't Noor had a mouth on her and them hands. Lando be trying to get under Nasir skin, but he couldn't.

Zayden just be going with the flow, him and Noor sit together at lunch, Noor and Zayden consider themselves brother and sister.

45 minutes Zayden was down doing his homework, he turned some music on and did his chores, Zayden was Gherbo fan. So he was always playing some herbo while he vacuumed the floor.

Zayden: (Rapping) Okay.. Okay.. okay ... uh uh uh uh okay.. I got 2 rings on, 2 chains on three diamonds bracelets don't get flamed on.

(Nasir had walked in)

Nasir: (dancing and rapping) Cribs is outrageous, real different phases... whips look like spaceships black like I'm racist

Zayden: (still rapping) Rich, I got patience sprint I didn't chase it really having cash but I act like I'm basic

(They still rapping)

Nasir: Livin in my past I might come off like I'm crazy... and nothing ever lasts so I don't let nothing phase me Uh, bitch I'm rich, Uh bitch rich bitch I'm rich

Zayden: Rich as shit

Nasir: YEAHHHHHH MY BOYYYYYYY

(Nasir and Zayden do their little handshake, and Zayden paused the music)

Nasir: Pops gone take us to the game when he get home

Zayden: Cool bro, where Noor at.. she coming?

Nasir: Yeah I think she is

Zayden: Cool I just gotta vacuum the floor and clean the bathroom

Nasir: Ight bro about to go home and get dress

Zayden: Cool see you in a bit