- Chapter- Seventy - Six -

Nasir: - Walking into the Mall - Mom gave me $500 spending limit, how about you bro?

Zayden: - Walking next to him - I don't have one my dad just gave me his card and said get whatever I want.

Nasir: Man bro you so fuc- freaking - laughing- spoil.

Zayden: - laughing- nigga me spoil? You is too bro bro.

Nasir: man I guess, you staying home this weekend or you have to go with your mom?

Zayden: My mom work this weekend so I'm probably gone see if I can stay home and see her on Monday or sum

Nasir: Cool, me and Noor staying home, fuck my dads house this weekend - laughing - I do have to swing by there after this though

Zayden: For what?

Nasir: I just feel like I have to apologize to pops.

Zayden: I feel you on that , where we meeting DJ and them at?

Nasir: Footlocker.

Zayden: Tiff Tiff coming? - laughing-

Nasir: She might slide through I don't know she been acting weird. I want Carmen - laughing-

Zayden: BRO - laughing- You want my nanny? You weird she's 6 years older than you.

Nasir: I'm just kidding man, she is fire though.

Zayden: Yo back off my nanny, she's like an big sister to me - laughing -

Nasir: Nigga she's an sister to you, not me - laughing-

Zayden: You weird - laughing-

Fatima's POV.

Fatima pulled up to Nobu and parked right behind Andi, that's where they was eating at today, Andi had a Doctors appointment so they had to meet after. Y'all know Andi was fit, so she was showing a lot more.

Fatima: - Walking up to Andi's car - Hey friend! How was your appointment?

Andi: - Getting out the car - Hey boo, It went really well.

Fatima: Andi girl how far along is you? - Curious look -

Andi: - Cringe face - 16 Weeks..

Fatima: ANDIII!! Your ass is 4 months pregnant, you did not look that big when I last saw you.

Andi: I swear I'm getting bigger hour by hour no kidding friend - laughing -

Fatima: I think little Munchkins is going to be a boy - smiling-

Andi: Amp thinks the baby is a girl, I have mixed emotions sometimes it's feels like I'm carrying a boy, then sometimes I think the baby is a girl.

Fatima: I can a test to that love, what do you want?

Andi: I'm fine with whatever as long as he or she is healthy. This may sound weird, but Kai will always be my first baby, so thank you for blessing me with him. I love all my babies but I was able to build something deeper with him.

Fatima: No thank you. I feel the same way when it comes to Zayden, he really showed me the ropes and prepared me for the girls and Kai. We're so lucky to have you, and we can't wait for little munchkins to get here.

Andi: Okay can we go eat now - laughing -

Fatima: - laughing- Come on babymomma, let me feed my babies.

Fatima and Andi was walking into the restaurant, Lamont was walking out.

Fatima: - mumbles - This nigga.