- Chapter - Twenty- Nine -

Angela: You sent the baby away, so what you gone do? Fight me in target with all these people? Pull a gun out on me like you did Belinda?

Fatima: That's what you want me to do, don't you? Like what do you want from me Angela, you going out y'all way to do all this for what? Do you want Zac? (Laughing) cause that what it's giving..

Angela: Now Fatima why would I want Zac and he don't even treat you right sis (she chuckled)

Fatima: You be running that fat ass mouth of yours and be so wrong Angela! Then you link up with this chipmunk, little dick ass nigga.

Angela: Fatima you want somebody to be worried about you so bad, don't nobody care about you girl or that husband of yours.

Fatima: Yeah okay bitch!! You say that then do stupid shit like this.. you not worry about me, but fucking with the nigga who I or my husband can't STAND! Then every time you see Zac your ass always got something to say, but yet you not worry about me, YOU WANT MY LIFE SO BAD ANGELA AND WOUDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT!

Angela: Fatima I don't want your life not at all!!

Little did Fatima know her girls was in target watching from a distance , if anything was to pop off they was riding for Fatima, only things was Fatima and Renee had children, Fatima kept self-control cause she knew If she was to pop off and beat Angela's ass in target Zac was gone be mad at her, but thank god, for them ride or die friends, Shanya was friend of Renee, who became a friend to Fatima, everybody got along, Shanya also clicked instantly with Lori. They was all some crazy's mfs , but you know what they say , crazy people attract crazy people. Shanya and Renee finally made they way over.

Renee: If you don't wanna pop this hoe cause we in target I'll do it! She got all that mouth I'll shut it up!

Shanya: Nah let me beat this hoe ass I be wanting to fuck a hoe up and I don't got shit to lose but y'all do, I'll handle her!

Fatima: What y'all doing here? (Laughing) y'all spying on me?

Shanya: You know how it get in these streets.

Angela: And who gone beat me up?

Hayden: These bitches not on nothing

Shanya: Says the biggest bitch in here!

Renee: Fatima what you wanna do? Should we get our hands dirty we is in the A!

Fatima: I think we should take it to the basement friend, show these mfs who they fucking with!

Angela: (chuckled) What y'all gone do jump me?

Shanya: It's gone take more than that with your garbage truck looking ass!

Renee: Right, look at her ass picking up the trash with his dusty ass

Fatima: (laughing) Y'all trip me out, let go we not even gone go there with them cause that's want they want

Shanya: Please Tima let me fuck her up one time, cause she's been asking for it!

Angela: BITCH WHO ARE YOU!

(Shanya looked around, Cause Angela wasn't talking to her)

Shanya: She's not talking to me, (laughing)

Angela: I am talking to you BITCH, again WHO ARE YOU?

At this point Hayden done left Angela by herself.

Fatima: (laughing) That's your man, but he's leaving you? Poor biggie

Angela: I'm big girl I could handle myself

Renee: You right about that big girl part (Laughing)

Fatima: Nope come on friends, she's not worth it.

Shanya: You lucky!

Fatima , Shanya , and Renee walked away.

Renee: After all these years she still on that lame shit?

Fatima: Girl yess! She's like a gnat that won't go the fuck away!

Shanya: I been telling you let me fuck her up! Ever since that one incident at the bar I been wanting to beat her ass, she got so much mouth!

Fatima: She wanted me to pop off and fuck her up, so they could go running to the police, but it's alright I'm gone handle they asses alright! Enough of them mfs, Renee were the family at?

Renee: They with Marko, where hubby and the kids at?

Fatima: I am kid free this weekend they with they auntie Andi, Zay is at home with Zac I actually got RoyRoy with me.

Shanya: Royal? That's my little baby were she at!

Fatima: Outside.

Shanya: Well let's go pay for y'all stuff so I could see my little sis

Renee: Here you go tweaking (laughing)

They girls pay for their items, and went outside Carmen and Royal was standing right there waiting for Fatima.

Fatima: I'm so sorry, I picked the wrong place to try to have this conversation with you, how about brunch tomorrow after church my treat?

Carmen: Sounds good, no worries! I'll see y'all later!

Everybody said they good byes, Royal said hey to Renee, and Shanya and shortly after everyone parted ways, fatima got the bags and RoyRoy in the car, and they headed home, getting there about 20 minutes later.

When they got in the house, Zac and Zayden was having an heart to heart conversation that resulted in some tears, Fatima took Royal into go in the playroom, So Zac and Zayden could finish their conversation.

Royal: Auntie is Uncle Zac and Zay okay?

Fatima: They're good RoyRoy, just gave them big hug when they down talking, can you do that?

Royal: Yes auntie

10 minutes Zay and Zac conversation was over, Zac told Fatima to meet him in his man cave, Zayden went in the kitchen to eat. Fatima went downstairs.

Fatima: You okay? What's going on?

Zac: It's all trauma from the shit that happened with Jeremiah, he didn't even well tell us because he thought we was gone think less of him, at 11 WHY WOULD HE THINK THAT BABE?

Fatima: But he told us, he told you right? Now we have to get him help so this doesn't affect him anymore, maybe he should talk to somebody or maybe he just need us to lean on a little more but whatever he needs we just have to be there!

Zac: Nah you're right babe, he asked me where Jeremiah was.

Fatima: And what did you say?

Zac: i told him the truth, Jeremiah is no longer here, and he don't ever have to worry about anybody putting their hands on him again

Fatima: Maybe that's a start, I'm glad you did tell him maybe he could move past that.

Zac: He was pass it babe that's the thing, but Scary mf Gary just had to put his hands on Andi, now he felt like he was reliving that shit, I'm not fucking with that

(Zayden came downstairs)

Zayden: I know y'all worried about me mom and dad but I'm okay

Fatima: Are you sure? Cause whatever you need we're here for you.. do you need someone to talk to?

Zayden: No I talked to dad and I feel relief so I'm good mom I promise

Fatima: Okay if you need anything just let us know Zay

Zayden: Thanks mom and dad love you both

Fatima: Love you more baby!

Zac: Love you more punk!