- Chapter Twenty- Eight -

9 a.m. came around, it was now Saturday, Zac and Fatima was still sleeping. Zayden didn't really get no sleep, so he got up and went in his parents room. Zac and Fatima usually lock their door, but since they knew something was up with Zay they kept it unlocked for him.

Zayden got in the bed and snuggled underneath his parents and went right back to sleep. About an hour later Fatima woke up and seen Zay was in their bed she kissed his forehead and got up and did her morning routine calling Andi.

Fatima: Good morning friend, how are you?

Andi: I'm good T, how are you? Zay good?

Fatima: I'm not sure he wasn't ready to talk last night and he ended up in our bed him and Zac still sleeping. What happened last night?

Andi: Zay and I was leaving to walk to the car, and Gary just yanked me back and Zay just stood there in shock and started crying.

Fatima: I think I have an idea what's this is about, he probably was thinking about Heather in that moment. What happened last night probably brought him back to what was happening to his mom.

Andi: Fatima!!! This all my fault I should of just stayed in the car and let Zayden come out to me..

Fatima: Andi don't do that, this is not your fault none of this is, you didn't know he was going to be there.. shit I didn't know either. I had no knowledge that DeAndre even had a father.

Andi: and out of all people Gary is the fucking father.

Fatima: Atlanta is small I tell you, but he put his hands on you again he's a dead mf! Do you tell Amp?

Andi: No T, you know how Amp is.. the kids is here I don't want them to see that side of him so when they come home tomorrow I'll tell him

Fatima: Speaking of them children of mine, what they crazy butts doing?

Andi: Zar is still sleeping of course, Zyla and Kai went with Amp to get breakfast.

Fatima: Ooh okay, well I'm let you get back to you Rich aunties duties I'll talk to you later kiss my babies for me!

Andi: I will T, talk to you later friend.

Seconds later they hang up, Fatima took a shower and got dressed for the day then she headed to the kitchen . Royal was calling Fatima. Fatima sat the phone up since it was a FaceTime call.

Fatima: RoyRoy what you want little lady?

Royal: Auntie can you come get me it's boring at maw maw house

Fatima: Kai and the twins is at auntie andi's house, you gone be bored with me to only Zay is here

Royal: but they old Auntie it's no fun here

Fatima: Did you call your mom or dad?

Royal: Mommy said no and daddy just always listens to mommy

Fatima: So now you calling me? (Laughing)

Royal: Yeah cause you never say no to me

Fatima: Well I'm saying no now RoyRoy

Royal: But auntieeeeeeee (about to cry)

Fatima: Roy don't even start that mama, here I come.

Royal whole face light up and she wiped her tears, I don't know how more spoiled this children can get.

Royal: You the best I'll be waiting at the door

Fatima: (laughing) tell maw maw I'm on the way

Royal: Ok!! 

Fatima hang up, and Called Carmen telling her can she meet her at target in about 45 minutes , she wanted to talk business with her. Fatima left locking up and about 20 minutes later she was outside Lori's parents house picking up RoyRoy.

Roy got in the car singing "Who got the coolest Auntie?" "I do" Fatima just started laughing making sure Roy was all buckled up before driving off.

Fatima: So god-mommy and goddaughter day? What you wanna do today little girl?

Royal: MOVIES MOVIES MOVIES!!

Fatima: Really Roy the movies, out of everything we could possibly do you wanna go to the movies?

Royal: yes auntie I like the movies plus I'm going with my favorite person

Fatima: Who your favorite person? (Laughing)

Royal: Really? You really have to ask? You know you is auntie

Fatima: I'm only your favorite cause I picked you up, don't try and play me little girl

Royal: No you my favorite cause you do anything for me you and uncle Zac the best

Fatima: My little sweet and sour baby!! (Laughing)

Fatima was in fact Royal favorite person, beside her mom and dad, Fatima treated all the kids like they was hers , they was all spoiled, Fatima made it known that the kids could call her for anything , I mean anything and she'll come running to their rescue every single time. Lori hated it.

About 20 minutes later Fatima and Royal headed to target to get a couple items. Carmen told Fatima she was pulling up within five minutes, fatima told her to meet her in the electronics section. When Fatima got in that aisle Angela and Hayden was right there, but Fatima didn't spot them until Royal said something.

Royal: AUNTIE THERE GO BIGGIE!

Fatima: ROYAL T' GREY!! Now you know better little girl stay in a child's place!

Angela: Yeah check her, cause she's to grown!

Fatima: Angela girl, stfu, cause you just seen me say something, you didn't need to add your fucking 2 cent, and what the fuck your raggedy ass looking at!

Hayden: Your friend don't think I'm raggedy (smirking)

Fatima: Friend? Yeah okay mf, y'all 2 messy mfs deserves each other looking like the damn number 10. Y'all make me sick to my mf stomach

Angela: At least my man don't be out here cheating and doing whatever he wants!

Fatima: (laughing) BITCH THE ONLY REASON HES WITH YOU IS BECAUSE OF ME! LIKE ARE YOU DUMB BITCH? You can't be this damn clueless!

Hayden: Nah that ain't truth I don't know what she's talking about

Fatima: YOU A MF LIE NIGGA, you know what I'm not gone waste my energy on you too messy ass mfs!

Angela: That's right go on head Fatima!

Fatima: Angela carry your fat ass on before I whoop your ass in this target now, keep playing with me and I'm gone show you!

(Carmen made it to the aisle)

Carmen: Everything okay?

Fatima: Everything fine! You 2 lucky I got my god daughter!

Angela: And Fatima what was you gone do?

Fatima: Carmen could you do me a favor, take Royal to your car for me, can you do that?

Carmen: Yes

Fatima: Roy go with Carmen, I'll meet y'all outside.

Royal: Okay auntie bye biggie, bye ugly dude

Fatima let that slide, Carmen took Royal out the store,
, Royal knew Carmen so it wasn't no big deal, Fatima waited until Royal was outta sight to show these mfs who they fucking with!