- Chapter - Seventy - Two -

Robin: I really don't know what to do with the three of y'all , it's like when the switch goes off, it's just no stopping you fools.

Lori: Are you done with your lecture? Cause if so we got some ass to beat!

Fatima: I mean really Robin, would you be okay with bitches and niggas just popping up at your house?

Robin: No but I don't have these problems with random females coming out the gate claiming me.

Zac: Fuck is you trying to say bro? Because don't make it seem like I'm out here cheating on my wife cause that ain't happening.

Robin: What I'm saying bro, is if you had set boundaries these broads wouldn't be so desperate brother.

Zac: Nigga i be telling these bitches I'm married, fuck is you talking about. I don't know what's gotten into you bro, but you tripping. You acting like I gave that broad my address the nigga that's responsible for that is your wife fucking baby daddy nigga!

Fatima: Okay you 2, cut it out. Everybody mad at the wrong people.

Lori: And that's exactly why I'm gone handle his ass, like I'm done with the talking. I've been chill, but one thing a nigga not gone do is disrespect me, or my kids. And he's damn sure not getting away with giving out my family address. So if you don't want the parts you can stay here, and you can be mad.

Robin: You know what, y'all do what y'all do. I'll be the responsible one here, and make sure the kids are good. Since I'm the only one who's seems to care about them.

Fatima: Trust me my number one priority is my children, and I don't expect you to understand the way I handle shit, but please Robin don't make it seems like I don't care about my children, please don't do that.

Lori: Are we gone sit here argue with each other or are we going to go solve the problem.

Zac: You know what since this prince ass nigga what us to "chill" so bad, how should we go about the situation bro?

Robin: No matter what I say brother, y'all gone do what y'all wanna do.

Zac: Nah I'm asking you how should we go about bro, since you got all the right answer nigga.

Robin: - Goes in the house -

Fatima: Lori I'm not trying to get in between y'all, you're an adult and you're going to make your own decisions, but just stay here.

Lori: I am his wife, not his child. I just want him and everyone to understand that.

Fatima: Okay then.

Zac went to check on the kids real quick, Nasir said he'll hold down the house, until they return, he asked to go but Zac said no. Moment later, Robin came back out the house and him and Lori rode together, while Zac and Fatima rode together, Robin didn't want anything happening to Lori while he wasn't around.

After like 20 minutes, they pull up, Tony, Connie and Nathan was all outside Nathan's house.

Fatima: - Jumping out the car - REALLY NIGGA GONE GAVE SOME BITCH MY HOME ADDRESS IS THAT WHAT WE DOING?

Connie: GIRL YO-

Fatima: - punches her again- BITCH STAY IN YOUR LANE! I'm not talking to you!

Nathan: Yo bro get your bitc-

Zac ran up and backhand the fuck out of Nathan, making him lose focus for a second.

Zac: Nigga I told you about that bitch word! Don't play with me nigga!

Connie: Really Zac is that what we doing?

Lori: Bitch didn't she say stay in your lane, why the fuck is you back in the wrong lane?